Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only reason I think the threads should be seperated is I don't care about Conor and Aoife, I only really want to see updates on Ellie and hate having to quickly scan through pages of Conor and Aoife to see if there's anything about Ellie. I don't care if her thread is dead at least I'll know if there's anything about her. I'm hardly the only one who thinks like this? How hard would it be to look at 2 threads If you want to read about all 3? It's not like they are ever really talked about together in the same discussion.
Yep I'm with you but the opposite way around, couldn't give a toss what Ellie is up to. Can't see the sense in keeping them together

Reactions: 5
Only reason I think the threads should be seperated is I don't care about Conor and Aoife, I only really want to see updates on Ellie and hate having to quickly scan through pages of Conor and Aoife to see if there's anything about Ellie. I don't care if her thread is dead at least I'll know if there's anything about her. I'm hardly the only one who thinks like this? How hard would it be to look at 2 threads If you want to read about all 3? It's not like they are ever really talked about together in the same discussion.
I agree with all this

Reactions: 3
Genuinely what the duck is his story. Camera up her arse. He’s a pig and if I saw him acting like that in a club I’d either assume he’s her gay friend hyping her up or an absolute pervert

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was down in Tralee for a few days recently and was in the chemist where Aoife works and In fairness I just had a short chat with her but she seems really lovely and down to earth and she is stunning in my opinion! What she is doing with Conor I will never EVER understand. I do have a feeling it won’t be long coming until Conor is living with her, he’s so desperate to be around her constantly and love bombing her. She is gradually spending more time with Conor and less time with poor Leo and it’s sad to see. 😪

Reactions: 16
Genuinely what the duck is his story. Camera up her arse. He’s a pig and if I saw him acting like that in a club I’d either assume he’s her gay friend hyping her up or an absolute pervert
Not sure what’s worse… The dancing...or his singing. Cringeeee

Reactions: 6
Sorry I didn’t follow Ellie or him when they were together. I know they had a bad relationship from podcast etc. but what is this about? Did he fly to New York to win her back.. and she said no?
From what I remember, they had been broken up for months and then decided to give it another go. They were back together 2 weeks and he cheated for the 7th time so she ended it again.
Charleen was in New York with her friend and Ellie flew out to her to get away from Conor. He followed her to try win her back.
He was there less than 48 hours, I think, and Ellie rejected him so he flew home but vowed to win her back but now, through his slip up, it seems he was already with/talking to Aoife at that time.
I'm open to correction on that though because they seemed to break up and get back together so many times 😂

Reactions: 22
From what I remember, they had been broken up for months and then decided to give it another go. They were back together 2 weeks and he cheated for the 7th time so she ended it again.
Charleen was in New York with her friend and Ellie flew out to her to get away from Conor. He followed her to try win her back.
He was there less than 48 hours, I think, and Ellie rejected him so he flew home but vowed to win her back but now, through his slip up, it seems he was already with/talking to Aoife at that time.
I'm open to correction on that though because they seemed to break up and get back together so many times 😂
Yeah he went on a podcast, everywhere we go, and spoke about how he’s doing everything to her back and had been posting letters to her, sending her money on revolut to get her attention. A week after the podcast aired he was insta official with Aoife 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There was a vote on keeping or separating the threads and keeping them together won so can we park that discussion now till the next new thread is due 🙏🏻

He is giving me major ick with the absolute desperation on wanting to move to Tralee.

Reactions: 18
Yeah he went on a podcast, everywhere we go, and spoke about how he’s doing everything to her back and had been posting letters to her, sending her money on revolut to get her attention. A week after the podcast aired he was insta official with Aoife 😂😂😂😂
Still dont know how Aoife entertained him after all that came out on the podcast! I’m sure he told her it was recorded weeks ago and hes given up on Ellie 😂

Reactions: 9
Sending her money 🤣🤣 he was defo sending her a euro and writing ‘please unblock me I’m sorry’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.