Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Joanne and vogue have a thread for their podcast and vogue has her own separate thread as well. I was thinking a thread could be created for charleen and Ellies podcast?

Reactions: 6
I noticed Joanne and vogue have a thread for their podcast and vogue has her own separate thread as well. I was thinking a thread could be created for charleen and Ellies podcast?
People actually listen to vogue and Joanne’s podcast

Reactions: 14
Anyone know the website that allows you view deleted Instagram stories?
It was Waragainstagrammers.com but she stopped doing the lords work I view on instanavigation.com , but they don't have deleted ones.

Reactions: 4
The video is just of a masculine looking woman badly slut dropping while some man baby awkwardly records it while singing because he doesn't know how to act in public

Reactions: 18
How do u know how many times he cheated?

Reactions: 2
cringe

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 25
Really dont think the video is that cringe? Shes having a good time dancing, at the end of the day shes in her twenties

Reactions: 10
Really dont think the video is that cringe? Shes having a good time dancing, at the end of the day shes in her twenties
People will find anything to pick at her about just because they like Ellie. They say she has no personality and we haven’t even seen her speak before. It’s comical. And people calling her a plain jane, she’s hardly ugly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.