Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie and Charleen were the guests on the Saving Grace live show last night in Dublin - they talked about their current and past relationships and Ellie basically bashed Conor for a bit - nothing we haven’t heard before on their pod though.

Reactions: 8
It's mental that he had Aoife on the go already and flew to New York to win Ellie back. Obviously not Aoife fault but with the whole cruise thing, I would be so embarrassed to be her , mortification knowing that you were second best from the get go while he's off in New York!

Reactions: 28
It's mental that he had Aoife on the go already and flew to New York to win Ellie back. Obviously not Aoife fault but with the whole cruise thing, I would be so embarrassed to be her , mortification knowing that you were second best from the get go while he's off in New York!
Yep if Ellie took him back he would have binned Aoife.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is going to sound really bitchy of me but it takes her hours to get ready? (Aoife) and she doesn’t look all that much after HOURS. I don’t think she is anything special… she’s a good looking girl but nothing special.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t seem to be with Leo all that much as of lately. Terrible to see. They were stuck together before she got with Conor

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is going to sound really bitchy of me but it takes her hours to get ready? (Aoife) and she doesn’t look all that much after HOURS. I don’t think she is anything special… she’s a good looking girl but nothing special.
I'm going to sound bitchy 2. She use to be complete plain Jane and now she's stick thin and very fake looking. Almost drag queen looking. I'd say she reeks insecurity. I'd say that why she desperate to keep him and win over ellie

Reactions: 10
Anyone fine it weird how he posts a picture of Aoife with a drool face emoji??

Like does he want everyone creeping in his missus or what is he trying to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She must be on holidays as she has not been in work at all this week, and away again so they are.

Reactions: 1
Only reason I think the threads should be seperated is I don't care about Conor and Aoife, I only really want to see updates on Ellie and hate having to quickly scan through pages of Conor and Aoife to see if there's anything about Ellie. I don't care if her thread is dead at least I'll know if there's anything about her. I'm hardly the only one who thinks like this? How hard would it be to look at 2 threads If you want to read about all 3? It's not like they are ever really talked about together in the same discussion.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.