Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've figured it out he has an odly large rib cage so makes him boxy looking also has absolutely no pec muscles, that with chicken legs

Reactions: 2
So he’s been down to Tralee for 10 months he said and when did he fly to New York for Ellie? Caught yourself up there Conor!

Reactions: 16
When was it he mc'd that event in cork? I reckon that's when they hooked up. Ellie fucked off to ny shortly after

Reactions: 12
He has no shortage of money! sickens me

Most only child's I know are the same bank of mammy & Daddy help out no questions asked Conor Turkey Legs Ryan has plenty of loans out and tops them up its not rocket science. Or eles money laundering which i doubt he's smart enough for

I just can't stop laughing at this. It gave me a good belly laugh. He's pushing 30 and hands her this. It reminds me of being a little girl and handing this to your mam or dad on their birthday. 😂 Are we sure her son didn't write it? 😂
It’d be adorable if it was a child, not a grown man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.