Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drunken speech oh my god I got the worst second hand embarrassment from it - charleen was mortified
---

Reactions: 21
He has to work to earn money like if your self employed , if you don't work you don't get paid i myself have had to go back to work early after a close family bereavement as i had contracts that needed to be fufilled 🤷‍♀️
I worked the day I lost somebody because it just didn't feel real to me. I obviously knew they were gone but it didn't hit me until the funeral. But like that I didn't get very long off work because I needed to earn money.
---
The bloke reviewed chicken wings at his granny's funeral Afters in Kealys Cloghran.

It's up on IrelandYumz page. Best on the Northside he called them. Never miss an opportunity.
Omg are you serious 🙄🙄 no words for him

Reactions: 4
41900F36-686F-4D8A-BBC8-CE4EADDB3B07.jpeg

trying her best to drop in the pic of ‘mystery man’ like come on so obvious it’s James hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg just watched it
How unprofessional is she
Absolute waster
Charleen always has her head screwed on and in work mode
Whereas Ellie is like the old drunk aunt
She's mutton dressed as lamb
Grow up your not 21 like
She said she was gonna stop drinking cause of the fear she has
Then she gets shitfaced like this for an awards ceremony for her JOB
What a joke
The sooner Charleen gets rid of her the better, Charleen is the brains behind the whole thing and Ellie drags her down to the gutter

Reactions: 39
Jesus imagine telling your friend to shut the duck up while you’re standing in front of a room full of people. I’d cry… and she wouldn’t be a friend anymore. Hate people like that - ESPECIALLY when they’re drunk. Because like they say your true colours come out when you get drunk 🫣 I’d say Ellie is nothing like she portrays on her stories. Wouldn’t have a bit of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.