Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like two wans you'd see in the ILAC centre with 2 buggies, a few kids and about 45 Penneys bags hanging each of them.

"Ah heyorrrrr Jaccccintaaaaaa leavveeee yeer brudder aloooone"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm 10 minutes into the podcast and he's a fuckin joke 🤣🤣🤣 he said after Ellie he learned never to broadcast his relationships and private life online 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On the podcast saying he’ll never broadcast a relationship online again when it’s all he does with Aoife? It’s literally his only content other than punting Ali express tit

Reactions: 23
Podcast is very boring he goes on about how we’re all auld ones on this website 😂😂 and no new goss about Ellie or Aoife

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Podcast is very boring he goes on about how we’re all auld ones on this website 😂😂 and no new goss about Ellie or Aoife
He just can’t handle the truth. And his ‘auld wans’ comment- sure I suppose for a man child who thinks he’s 11 going on holibobs in day glo shorts anyone over 20 would seem old

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry know it’s been said here loads but her boobs are fuxking massive!!!! Just watched her last two tiktoks and they’re like helium balloons on her chest
So out of proportion with the rest of her body

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just listening to him talk hes so so childish, like I couldn't sit and listen to him talk for more then 5 minutes, like honestly I'd love to ask aoife what is the catch because a mature woman with a 5 year old child shouldn't be even entertaining a fella like that, it honestly beggars belief.

Reactions: 13
Just listening to him talk hes so so childish, like I couldn't sit and listen to him talk for more then 5 minutes, like honestly I'd love to ask aoife what is the catch because a mature woman with a 5 year old child shouldn't be even entertaining a fella like that, it honestly beggars belief.
Followers. She's hardly with him for his mouthy zero substance personality.

Reactions: 6
Who was the person Horror was talking about on that gimps podcast, something about getting the Garda involved except they know where he lives?

Reactions: 1
Can they be edited on stories tho? Or have they 2 tonne bags of cement on their faces edited 👀
I mean they edit there body's so much in pictures compared to that screen shot of them in a live they look awful

Reactions: 5
If you played a drinking game every time he says "yeno" you'd be in a&e getting a pump out. God my bleeping eardrums the lad is a scurge. I knew he was childish but my god this is just bizarre. Talking about making scrambled eggs for the first time in the pan and his mum texting him going mad not cleaning up after himself and laughing like his balls haven't dropped yet. 55 minutes of shiiiite, and now he'll start sharing all in well done that was sooo inspiring posts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you played a drinking game every time he says "yeno" you'd be in a&e getting a pump out. God my bleeping eardrums the lad is a scurge. I knew he was childish but my god this is just bizarre. Talking about making scrambled eggs for the first time in the pan and his mum texting him going mad not cleaning up after himself and laughing like his balls haven't dropped yet. 55 minutes of shiiiite, and now he'll start sharing all in well done that was sooo inspiring posts 🤣🤣🤣
Parents so proud of him 😂 yes so proud with his inability to keep his dick in his pants and with how well he treats woman 😍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually like Ellie and Charleen, I like their podcast and look forward too it.. yes, I think Ellie would look better in classier clothing but I thunk they seem very genuine in the pod..

Reactions: 8
I actually like Ellie and Charleen, I like their podcast and look forward too it.. yes, I think Ellie would look better in classier clothing but I thunk they seem very genuine in the pod..
Absolutely. I notoriously listen to their pod!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.