Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads "hoping to go on another cruise in January or February with a certain somebody"... He's letting on he's still with her, She has u blocked kid šŸ™ˆ
Iā€™m convinced theyā€™re just doing it for more followers/ engagement etc

Reactions: 17
I definitely donā€™t think heā€™s with his parents. He always posts when heā€™s off with them. And for the Aoife thing, defo a stunt. They probably had a joke between them that she doesnā€™t want to look at him away so sheā€™s unfollowing him or somethingā€¦theyā€™ll be back following eachother, watch

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Sean Phipps is an absolute ick. Iā€™d say the two girls are bank rolling him. Nah fucccck the duck off, he does my head in!!

Reactions: 33
Anyone else think Sean Phipps is an absolute ick. Iā€™d say the two girls are bank rolling him. Nah fucccck the duck off, he does my head in!!
Apparently he was an absolute bully when he was in school and is not as nice as he acts (no idea how valid my source is Iā€™m just going by what I have been told) but id well believe it !

Reactions: 13
ā€œIt does get lonely some timesā€ aww mammy and daddy not keeping you company Conor? :(

Reactions: 5
ā€œIt does get lonely some timesā€ aww mammy and daddy not keeping you company Conor? :(
Whereā€™s he said that? Trying to figure out if Iā€™m soft blocked šŸ¤£ last story I saw was of him with the chewing gum in the shop

Reactions: 3
I definitely donā€™t think heā€™s with his parents. He always posts when heā€™s off with them. And for the Aoife thing, defo a stunt. They probably had a joke between them that she doesnā€™t want to look at him away so sheā€™s unfollowing him or somethingā€¦theyā€™ll be back following eachother, watch
Heā€™s probably with his fella then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of Ellie sheā€™s like a hooker now, sheā€™s destroyed herself šŸ™„ as for the photo shopping and filters ! I see her in Liffey valley quite a bit and trust me she looks nothing like that

Reactions: 14
I think Ellie puts a lot of pressure on herself being friends with Charleen. Charleen is definitely the "friend" who wants to one up you the whole time, will advise her to wear the uglier outfit just so she looks better.. Charleen gives me major toxic vibes. I think she befriended Ellie because she had a huge following and Charleen's was like 40k at the time and has grown quite a bit since being friends with Ellie

Reactions: 31
The countdown is on to see how long it takes before Ellie and charleen announce theyā€™re doing only fans šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ cos they look the part now.

Reactions: 14
He was seen in a single bed beside his mummy n daddy's double hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't usually comment on Catfish Murphy but Christ almighty does she thinks she's Pamela Anderson now ffs with her latest Instagram video

No not yet
But what is with them saying ā€œshagā€ all the time on the podcast
It is the biggest ick EVER! Never hear Irish people saying it.. itā€™s vile šŸ¤¢
Shag
sneaky shag
Itā€™s such an ick

I don't usually comment on Catfish Murphy but Christ almighty does she thinks she's Pamela Anderson now ffs with her latest Instagram video
Omg just seen it, at least if she did onlyfans sheā€™d make a few bob for it because thatā€™s only fan content there

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.