Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s he said that? Trying to figure out if I’m soft blocked 🤣 last story I saw was of him with the chewing gum in the shop
It was in his stories when he was sitting outside talking, around the time he said hopefully going on a cruise in Jan or feb with a special someone

Reactions: 5
I'm from Dublin and Burrrrrddd is something I can't get past!! I don't watch too much of Ellie and Charlene but they don't annoy me as much as him... As for him and this false life he trys to live is just sad, you see him in the shops and he's just like any Joe soap whereas he thinks he's famous because of Instagram!! Maybe some of us "aul ones" should show his teeny bopper "fans" the gossip they miss out on!!

Reactions: 13
I'm from Dublin and Burrrrrddd is something I can't get past!! I don't watch too much of Ellie and Charlene but they don't annoy me as much as him... As for him and this false life he trys to live is just sad, you see him in the shops and he's just like any Joe soap whereas he thinks he's famous because of Instagram!! Maybe some of us "aul ones" should show his teeny bopper "fans" the gossip they miss out on!!
Instagram has fucked up a lot of people in my opinion. It's not just Ryan that I see this issue. Shiv OHagan, Kikifit, Sinead Heg, Becca Gillen all are certain they are very famous.

Not one of them is stable both in mindset and career. Everyone of this group are materialistic placing value on superficial things. All of them are running from something. When it is all over it is is going to be a horrible comedown.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this should be on Charleens thread but is it a bit weird Ellie and Sean would comment this on Danos latest post when Charleen and him don’t follow eachother anymore? I know they ended on good terms but surely your 2 best friends commenting like that is a bit weird

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this should be on Charleens thread but is it a bit weird Ellie and Sean would comment this on Danos latest post when Charleen and him don’t follow eachother anymore? I know they ended on good terms but surely your 2 best friends commenting like that is a bit weird
I’d say there are taking the piss out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sean Phipps used to be tolerable. Uha he creeps me out now! "BAYYY-BAAAYYYEEEEE" Like why does Charleen always call him her baby???

Reactions: 6
I doubt they’re actually complimenting him, there’s definitely something up, them 2 little skanger bullies would hardly big anyone up unless they’re lick arsing each other. Definitely malicious.

I’ve a feeling Dano text Charleen about her attention seeking outfits she puts up just to have her “fans” comment on them for her daily dopamine fix. So Sean & Ellie commented on his 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Danny is on fire. He's scored in his last 3 games and is expected to get a call up for Ireland soon.

More talent in his little finger than these dopes.

Reactions: 18
Food businesses need to give their heads a wobble giving him €500 a post when he can barely even say what days they’re open. Why would one burger place give him €500 to promote it when he’ll be promoting all their competition next week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Food businesses need to give their heads a wobble giving him €500 a post when he can barely even say what days they’re open. Why would one burger place give him €500 to promote it when he’ll be promoting all their competition next week
Lad can barely string a sentence together. His entire audience are under 12. Businesses are thick if they pay him to ‘promote’ anything.

Reactions: 8
I’m not so sure, two of the verified people like liked her comment seem to okay football with him and she’s following them two, and they follow her back.
Maybe it’s all back in again

I doubt they’re actually complimenting him, there’s definitely something up, them 2 little skanger bullies would hardly big anyone up unless they’re lick arsing each other. Definitely malicious.

I’ve a feeling Dano text Charleen about her attention seeking outfits she puts up just to have her “fans” comment on them for her daily dopamine fix. So Sean & Ellie commented on his 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Apparently he was an absolute bully when he was in school and is not as nice as he acts (no idea how valid my source is I’m just going by what I have been told) but id well believe it !
Got that vibe off a podcast he did he was saying things along the lines of, I’m changed now I was horrible. I could be making this up but I’m nearly certain he basically admitted to that

Reactions: 7
Nice one conor promoting dog breeding and gambling on your stories.. what an influencer you should be so proud. Bottom of the barrel scrote

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They're 100% taking the piss with those comments

Where can I listen to the podcast
Spotify its called hold my drink

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.