Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered beyond recognition its actually scary
The neck of someone putting out pics like that of themselves when we all know what they really look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at his wallpaper on his phone 😂 posting it on his story for that reason only, really trying to convince his following he's still with her, poor woman is definitely regretting ever meeting him
If my nails needed an infill as badly as she does in that pic and my *bf* posted them I’d be mortified 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn’t even be so bad if Conor admitted he was with his parents? I think it’s worse he’s pretending he’s on his own?!!🙈 (just going by other comments, I can’t remember him saying about the parents and himself going on a cruise)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very vague and defensive about his travel companions, or lack thereof..
Screenshot_2022-10-26-11-19-00-249_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

This comment on his long hair post made me laugh
original_36be301c-3c8f-4468-ad78-19e5395e26ac_Screenshot_2022-10-26-11-19-41-279_com.instagram...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Look at his wallpaper on his phone 😂 posting it on his story for that reason only, really trying to convince his following he's still with her, poor woman is definitely regretting ever meeting him
Omg them nails are awful looking. Id kill my fella posting that and my nail were that bad

Reactions: 7
IMG_20221026_203330.jpg
Is timmy gonna rock up to her workplace again next week after spending a ball of cash to try and win her back with gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He goes on like he’s some kind of sex god- ‘pending’ would you ever duck off. Aoife can do well better with a friggin broom handle than that thing
Going off on a cruise paid for by his folks and probably asking daddy for pocket money to go down to the arcade every day.

His folks must have more money than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If any of my kids were as useless as this fella I'd be asking a lot of questions. Closed down coffee trailers and make believe fights against nobody's.

Yeah because, that's one hell of a stable career path.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If any of my kids were as useless as this fella I'd be asking a lot of questions. Closed down coffee trailers and make believe fights against nobody's.

Yeah because, that's one hell of a stable career path.
Which ones are closed now (with a bit of luck all of them) …. Lost track a long time back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah lads "hoping to go on another cruise in January or February with a certain somebody"... He's letting on he's still with her, She has u blocked kid 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.