Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There obviously taking the piss out of danno,he must txt her or something slagging her...

Then ellie and that fruit cake phipps comes to the rescue!!

Is it just me or is ellie showing hertrue colours with the thick dublin accent even her stories are forced and for me her attitude absolutely stinks!!lost all of her innocence.

Danno must be laughing his head off he's not involved in that threesome charleen ellie and phipps there bad news!!

I reckon dare I say it,even conor is like duck that tit!!🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There obviously taking the piss out of danno,he must txt her or something slagging her...

Is it just me or is ellie showing hertrue colours with the thick dublin accent even her stories are forced and for me her attitude absolutely stinks!!lost all of her innocence.

Danno must be laughing his head off he's not involved in that threesome charleen ellie and phipps there bad news!!

Agreed. Ellie is gone so trashy but Aoife seems much more classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Prob from hanging around Sean Phipps and his stupid forced acccent

Reactions: 10
Definitely don’t think they are slagging Dano. Clearly him and Charleen are back in contact and that’s them letting everyone know. They wouldn’t let themselfs be publicly seen as Bully’s, Charleen obviously told them to write those comments to let any other potential love interests know his ex is still sniffing around.

Reactions: 12
Ellie’s boobs are just shocking. I know people said it takes time for them to drop or whatever but surely enough time has passed that they shouldn’t still be so far up her chest

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion - conors dumped , Purple Hearts , Ellie’s tits are far apart

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion

Stalked Aoife to Kerry on his tiny legs, rumour from Ellie he likes pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he’s in a car with his parents and he’s still pretending he is on his own… has he stopped tagging the boat and travel co

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if we were to believe he's on his own like he's trying to pretend, are we to believe he's asking strangers to take these pictures of him in his sexy tough guy pose? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So if we were to believe he's on his own like he's trying to pretend, are we to believe he's asking strangers to take these pictures of him in his sexy tough guy pose? 😂
But who is driving the Mustang, he’s in The passenger seat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.