Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, just a question, but the recent gym photos he posted have mtk boxing bags in the background, now there is a different company tagged baileys gym or something? Is this still in some way connected to the original mtk gyms which were ran and funded by Daniel kinahan. I mean it's fairly common knowledge who ran them, and if they are why would he want to be seen promoting such a place after all this info has been released
He wouldn’t give a duck. He is a total scumbag.

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird that buddy cup in swords is just chopped staff like did he just fire the workers and let chopped staff make the coffee? I wonder is the ilac the same

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so weird that buddy cup in swords is just chopped staff like did he just fire the workers and let chopped staff make the coffee? I wonder is the ilac the same
I’d say that they sell barely any coffee so there is not much point in paving them to just sit around.

Reactions: 12
Seriously what's the angle on Brian Lee bothering with this waster? Brian Lee is well regarded very serious businessman.

I don't get it.

Reactions: 7
My daughters friend was in my house last night just back from Portugal and heard over there from friend of Ellie that Conor is bisexual and she couldn’t cope with his gay tendencies !
Could be bullshit but just thought I’d share it here 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That's true, I'd love to know if that mtk has survived under a different name. They all supposedly closed a while ago when it all came out!
They for sure are still running something anyway you couldn’t be up to them. Conor probably thinks association with them is cool 🙄 Ellie and Charleen were happy to pal around with Jamie Goonery until the gym and bar were raided too, what does it say about the rest of them - unless they really were clueless

Reactions: 8
My daughters friend was in my house last night just back from Portugal and heard over there from friend of Ellie that Conor is bisexual and she couldn’t cope with his gay tendencies !
A pure bandit for the pipe by all accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Him to pearse would you go away with me again, what was your favourite meal to the holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ some content 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That wouldn’t surprise me one bit 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know the carbon emissions he's generated over the last year with his flights. There's not a week where that sh*thead isn't flying somewhere and the lad must have gone on more holidays, than time spent in his horseboxes. Putting up reels of people who are successful and have worked hard does not equal success.. Apologies for my rant, but he gets my goat sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.