Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still in with Brendan? She wasn’t at his party, I didn’t see him wish her happy bday.

Reactions: 1
mmmitchell has just exposed them for ripping off his idea and exact shades of liquid blush also so less business again for them

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why her and Charleen are so upset leaving Ibiza ? They’ve been there about 10 times already and no doubt they’ll be back there again in a couple of weeks with the same people doing the same thing ?

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why her and Charleen are so upset leaving Ibiza ? They’ve been there about 10 times already and no doubt they’ll be back there again in a couple of weeks with the same people doing the same thing ?
I’m on the way home from there myself too (was on the same flight as them and all) and you honestly couldn’t get bored of it ever… I’m heartbroken to have left the place

Reactions: 5
I’m on the way home from there myself too (was on the same flight as them and all) and you honestly couldn’t get bored of it ever… I’m heartbroken to have left the place
I totally get that I’m on holidays myself and I’m leaving tomorrow and devastated but they go there literally all the time and they will 100% be back so why was it so heartbreaking this time

Reactions: 2
I was in Belfast a couple of weekends ago on pride weekend and it was absolutely mad. I went into the beperfect shop and I think me and my friend were the only ones in there they’ve loads of deals on all the makeup and Ellie’s was so cheap too so it mustn’t be doing well at all. Even your man Brendan was there for something so they mustn’t be doing anything

Reactions: 1
On the girls pod yesterday they had there two friends on and Ellie asked them do they think she’ll get back with Conor? Like are you okay why is she still wanting to get back with this boy? It’s like she has no identity without him he literally has a new girlfriend who he flew down to Kerry for and she’s still going on about him, go and get fucking help

Reactions: 37
She has no self esteem and it’s embarrassing that she still acts like this at 27. Maybe if she had a proper job and some responsibilities and maybe some hobbies besides going out and getting shit faced she’d feel a bit better in herself and not deform her body with fillers and fake tits.

Reactions: 28
Not sure getting back with conor would be a great idea, he hasn't a great track record with been able to keep it in his pants she's absolutely deluded if she even would consider it.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how he’s saying tips at the races are a load of bollox yet he’s the lad promoting these so called tipsters

Reactions: 12
That's actually embarrassing. How long are they finished, he's off with some new one and she is not only still mentioning him, but mentioning about getting back with him? All playing right into his hands it would be one thing saying that in a private convo with your friends, not on a podcast that you know will get back to him. It's desperate and cringe

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.