Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just go back through his videos and find him being an abusive piece of tit anywhere

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ellie’s having a bit of a manic moment post breakup 😵💫😵💫😵💫 the outfits are chronic, she’s nearly 30

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me old fashioned or a prude which I'm not but do girls in their 20's really go out these days dressed like that? It's an awful look

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Call me old fashioned or a prude which I'm not but do girls in their 20's really go out these days dressed like that? It's an awful look
I’m in my 20s and would never ever go out looking the way they do. I cringe when I go out and see people like that aswell. Saw Ellie at the top of grafton street on her way home last week don’t know where they were in town but she had that awful butterfly top on 🤮 money can’t buy class

Reactions: 18
No matter if your small or bigger, if you’ve big boobs they can make you appear a lot bigger. I think she was perfect before she messed so much with herself. Shows she’s incredibly insecure (possibly from conor, cos he was vile to her)

Nothing do to with this thread but someone tell me what this girls bf does for money hahaha my friend use to know him says he’s a creep, also I thought her n Ariana ajtar were ‘besties’ but she didn’t go to that event
Bit of context or even a name might help? 🤣

• Haha
Nothing do to with this thread but someone tell me what this girls bf does for money hahaha my friend use to know him says he’s a creep, also I thought her n Ariana ajtar were ‘besties’ but she didn’t go to that event

Who are these wet wipes now ? 🤔 anyone see Timmys video he actually sped it up so to look like he was boxing fast hahahahaha Jesus he's getting worse this donkey 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit of context or even a name might help? 🤣
Hahaha katie mcallister n her boyfriend called dean cruise i thought ppl would know who she is, I think Arianna ajtar was seeing one of deans friends from Dublin at one point

Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea what he does but every time I see that girls outfits I die a little for her. She was in a body suit and sheer trousers that basically looked like tights on her last month in Sexyfish. She maintains herself well and I think she’s very pretty but god she doesn’t know how to dress herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve no idea what he does but every time I see that girls outfits I die a little for her. She was in a body suit and sheer trousers that basically looked like tights on her last month in Sexyfish. She maintains herself well and I think she’s very pretty but god she doesn’t know how to dress herself.
I know I saw that 🤣 going out for something to eat like

Reactions: 2
Each day her and Charleen are looking like TWINS!!
Even the same bloody hair
It’s getting worse
Every person should have their own unique style and personality not their friends?
You can be 100% influence by someone
but to try and turn into them?

Reactions: 8
Each day her and Charleen are looking like TWINS!!
Even the same bloody hair
It’s getting worse
Every person should have their own unique style and personality not their friends?
You can be 100% influence by someone
but to try and turn into them?
So weird I hate seeing girls get long bleach blonde hair fillers boobs going on sunbeds etc changing they’re whole appearance just to look the exact same as each other? Like I thought that tacky barbie aesthetic went out years ago

Reactions: 13
They need to leave something to the imagination too with their outfits. That's much sexier imo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.