Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does he think he is .. Conor mc Gregor 🙄🙄 I hope Ben knocks his big Turkish teeth out ! 🤣💜

Won't happen nobody will get knocked down you will see better acting in fair city wait for them to say fight 2.0 on the cards hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but anyone who buys a ticket for this "event" at €12.50 or €25.00 would want their heads examined.. none of the "fighters" seem to be taking it seriously, considering the main events are pricking about on holidays and the names involved in the fight are all Dublin centric insta fame adjacent.. when you need to get your employee to fight on your card, it's a bad sign.. what's even worse is they're all using it for an easy payday.. If they were in any ways interested in the charity side, the charity would be promoting it.. Finally, God help any boxing coaches who put their names to this sh*t show.. it really shows how the spirt of boxing has gone downhill when anyone can play..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does he eat chicken wings like a bleeping donkey
His main source of food is
Curry
Chicken wings
Chicken balls/ chips
Burger

A food influencer would try new things just always the same with him has he not heard of steak he needs it the little stick man hahaha

Attachments

Reactions: 7
All his followers are bought, I have 2300 followers and get the same likes as him

Reactions: 12
Do we believe he's sold 900 tickets? He's looking for 2 sponsors now, with 3 days to go. Still no mention of any charity. He claims that none of them are making a cent. Everything he says or does just convince me even more that he's a con man.

Reactions: 10
Do we believe he's sold 900 tickets? He's looking for 2 sponsors now, with 3 days to go. Still no mention of any charity. He claims that none of them are making a cent. Everything he says or does just convince me even more that he's a con man.
Also no age limit, some seats some standing so I presume it’s first come first served with seating rather than separate tickets, using a tent already set up by a promoter he’s involved with rather than a real venue, unsure about the bar situation … he’s a joke

Reactions: 4
What a scam .. no sponsors yet and it’s on Friday !
And it’s another flash sale, last week tickets were a tenner if you spent a tenner in his horse box and told him a good joke 🤣 maybe the cluck chicken place will sponsor it, after they named a burger after him, mind you they must be desperate when they named one after aoibhe devlin too ! Scarlet for them being associated with either of them fools

Reactions: 8
You know when it’s time for a new thread should we not make 2 separate ones now since it’s mostly giving out about Conor 😅

Reactions: 9
You know when it’s time for a new thread should we not make 2 separate ones now since it’s mostly giving out about Conor 😅
I think maybe give them one more thread together as I still think they will get back together in the meantime. If they don't, then separate threads. Them long nights in winter are just around the corner...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has he even announced the charity yet? Ffs the whole thing is an absolute shambles and the fact he expects people to PAY to see a thrown together tit show shows the slime ball is money hungry

Has he even announced the charity yet? Ffs the whole thing is an absolute shambles and the fact he expects people to PAY to see a thrown together tit show shows the slime ball is money hungry
On TIKTOK people have asked this on the events (insignia nights) and the comments are gas

Imagine being photographed or people knowing that you went to a CR fight night against some 18 year PT , the second hand embarrassment will be unbearable looking at the snaps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.