Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure it’ll end up being cancelled or ‘postponed’ like his ‘masterclass’ 😂 couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery money grabbing man child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know what charity he’s doing this for ? Considering he’s said several times he’s not doing it for money but charity ? Surely he’d mention the charity on the tickets

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what charity he’s doing this for ? Considering he’s said several times he’s not doing it for money but charity ? Surely he’d mention the charity on the tickets
Nearly sure he said it’s for charity the other day but it’s not like anyone is able to check on whether he actually donates it or not

Reactions: 1
Nearly sure he said it’s for charity the other day but it’s not like anyone is able to check on whether he actually donates it or not
I know he said it’s for charity but haven’t heard him mention which one. I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he just hasn’t picked a charity yet but I’d still like him to post up a picture of his donation. To show that this isn’t just another get rich quick scheme for him

Reactions: 2
he reminds me so much of Austin mcbroom. the boxing, the scam promotions, the infidelity

Reactions: 7
It's not for charity it's for his mortgage 😂😂😂😂😂

Pretty sure the banks won't see that as a good source of income hahaha sure he's not even going ti make that money duck all tickets been sold . Just another scheme to get a bit of pocket money, should know what charity it's for by now and have it on the tickets so its definitely just to make some quick cash for then both not surprised.

Jesus you could hang a key chain off those nipples hahaha

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His older sister

Exactly it was jam-packed long queues for all the food trucks & ice cream but needle dicks cock box was quiet . Feel sorry for Chris just sitting there talking to himself on the phone fixing his hair every two seconds like Turkey legs does haha
busiest day of the year and Connor doesn't show up great entrepreneur work ethic hahaha
Chris was the buddy cup page earlier apologising to those who turned up for them running out of everything on Sunday. I assuming since conor was at the game that instead of calling him and telling they need to restock, they just close. He is not an entrepreneur, he’s a clown. He has no idea how to run a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the banks won't see that as a good source of income hahaha sure he's not even going ti make that money duck all tickets been sold . Just another scheme to get a bit of pocket money, should know what charity it's for by now and have it on the tickets so its definitely just to make some quick cash for then both not surprised.

Jesus you could hang a key chain off those nipples hahaha
He’s taken out his nipple piercing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Stop the lights the flash sale on the tickets half price 🤣🤣🤣

Wants to sell a thousand tickets so at €25 a ticket that's €25k between the two of them hahaha no chance they will be making that, he will probably push back the date again because not enough tickets sold complete donkey hahaha

Reactions: 6
Just thinking, Who are his mates? Apart from Darren/his photographer brother/carpo/Chris or that owllad who wears neon tops 🤭ha, like I don't know of any people in coolock who can stand him. Very telling if u ask me. I have speculated his crappy Cup at the priorswood looks very obvious to be rinsing dodgy money, but can any1 say he would be involved with anyone proper dodgey?

Reactions: 8
Why the duck is he doing weights. It's a boxing match, he should be sparring the little weasel. The time for conditioning is done.

Doesn't know what he's at training for a fight and chomping burgers and curry's.

Money grab conman.

Does anyone else think Ellie is trying SO hard to look like Charlene.. The boobs, hair, filters, trying to do the freckly look now with no Lashes exactly like charleen

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think Ellie is trying SO hard to look like Charlene.. The boobs, hair, filters, trying to do the freckly look now with no Lashes exactly like charleen
ellie appears lost, and has done for a while. She doesn’t know who she is actually is.. sad really

Does anyone know if there’s a thread for Khloe Devlin?
its needed

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.