Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha I totally agree but this was so passionate

Reactions: 14
Agree, ya can’t say the girl is vile just because of her accent she’s clearly a very good looking girl he is punching above his weight there
Lads this girl is not good looking
She's the tackiest yolk ever
Easy look pretty when every photo is filtered to change your features
She's a skank
Ellie is no supermodel but this one is worse so fake

Reactions: 5
Nah she’s a glory hunter lol wee girl has never even been to a match in her life more likely. Bit like the fight she went to in New York hadn’t a clue
Both parents are from Limerick she has very strong Limerick ties with family

Reactions: 5
This her bck in the day?
Not gonna lie she looks lovely here and is obviously naturally pretty. Not really on board with the bashing either of these girls just cause of their association with conor they’re both eejits for even looking in his direction but don’t think we should be correlating their stupidity with their looks

Reactions: 35
Yeah obviously prettyeven before work.

Why is he wearing her chain, is he 12
I was just about to say the same my 12 year old daughter is more mature than that thick hahaha it's like if I get your name will you get mine the stupid looking necklace what an absolute tool of a fella

Reactions: 9
He never actually work, a real entrepreneur works long hours and doesn't go on holidays until he's set up with a team behind him, sure what happened this food truck?
Connor clothing ?
Teeth whitening?
No hands ?
Hahahaha no hope for this coffee machine business has only one horse box still and the rest are just coffee machines in a salad shop ......
His mam and dad definitely still give him money they even pay his toll bridge travelling to Cork but moans about fuel prices hahaha just a spoiled child who hangs out of his mams tit because his own dad thinks he's a fucking eejit.
Daddy issues....

Reactions: 13
Is he not meant to be putting up #ad or #sp in all these posts of his.. every second post is an affiliated ad or promotion. Very dodge.
Totally agree he is in his balls an entrepreneur, suzanne Jackson is an entrepreneur who's now reaping the rewards of hard work behind the scenes. He has a bleedin coffee dock hardly the wolf of Wall Street stuff what a sad sad little boy

Reactions: 8
Yeah obviously prettyeven before work.

Why is he wearing her chain, is he 12
This is too funny!! Do you remember when you and your best friend had a best friend necklace or bracelet and when ye had a fall out it was straight off. It’ll be interesting to see how long he’ll be wearing this when he can’t keep his dick in his pants!

Reactions: 9
He doesn't have the discipline. He just sees Brian Lees chain of shops, Range Rover, holidays and nice house and thinks he can get it by opening a few trailers with no work. He wants the material things right away.

Absolutely brain dead. Does not have a clue of the sacrifice and discipline required to be a real entrepreneur. He just says he is for the sake of Instagram. It's even more worrying that parents send their kids to his marketing classes etc.

Reactions: 10
Yeah he isn’t a entrepreneur, he is more like Del Trotter. This time next year I’ll be a millionaire…. but still living with my parents. I’m surprised the coffee trailer is still open and I doubt the one in bray gets much business even though it should be a gold mine give the location. He’s such bad example for kids and teenagers. It’s not a surprise Ireland has a obesity crisis when he shows how much shit he eats. His whole lifestyle is fake and it wouldn’t surprise me if his parents were guarantors for the finance in the car and any loans he has take out to finance the buddy cup.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.