Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf has anyone seen conors stories. With the nose bleed 😳😳😳 clearly the coke from the holiday has done this

Reactions: 2
He Reckons it might be ketchup 🤥🤥😆
wtf has anyone seen conors stories. With the nose bleed 😳😳😳 clearly the coke from the holiday has done this
Screenshot_20200926-133722_Instagram.jpg

She is on the promo video on the bperfect cosmetics page. She will be there.
Yeah i just saw that, I wonder does he have to keep to a contract may be that was signed before the trip?? Certainly seemed like he was trying to exclude her

Conor’s new car worth 40 grand. Must be on finance or he is a brand ambassador or else Money laundering drug money. Fair play to him for someone who is unemployed. Looking forward to the day CAB pick it up.

Reactions: 5
did anyone notice in conors sweet competition he’s doing when he first put it up it said win this and €1000 to share now he has edited it to just winning the sweets!? he’s actually left in the part saying prize worth €1300. Is he allowed to do that?!

Reactions: 3
Conor’s new car worth 40 grand. Must be on finance or he is a brand ambassador or else Money laundering drug money. Fair play to him for someone who is unemployed. Looking forward to the day CAB pick it up.

It’s 100% on finance! He lives at home probably not paying a cent in rent. Couldn’t most people afford nicer cars if they didn’t have to pay rent/ a mortgage?

Reactions: 10
It’s 100% on finance! He lives at home probably not paying a cent in rent. Couldn’t most people afford nicer cars if they didn’t have to pay rent/ a mortgage?
Considering he’s not working and his income is questionable how could he possibly be considered of finance although I guess anyone can get finance on cars these days

Considering he’s not working and his income is questionable how could he possibly be considered of finance although I guess anyone can get finance on cars these days
Ellie probably bought him the car 🤣 she literally only got a new car and said tonight she’s looking for another new car because she’s not happy with the one she has boohoo first world problems 🙄

Reactions: 4

the only thing I did notice was that it’s a 19 reg- so not new. He can’t be doing that well 🤣

Reactions: 4
the only thing I did notice was that it’s a 19 reg- so not new. He can’t be doing that well 🤣
Also - as if someone like him would willingly buy a Skoda if it was his only option - it’s the biggest wagon type car he can manage to afford - he’d clearly want to be driving a Mercedes or BMW- he had on his stories a few weeks ago looking round high end cars in dealerships - either he was looking someone to give him one or he got a hard smack of reality and was told he wouldn’t be considered for it. Not that there is anything wrong with a Skoda but I do find it poetic justice someone like him who thinks he sees himself in a G wagon category can only get a 19 plate Skoda 😂. It’s like when they were in Florida and he had visions of them renting a big GMC muscle car and all they’d rent them was a Toyota because neither of them had a credit card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also - as if someone like him would willingly buy a Skoda if it was his only option - it’s the biggest wagon type car he can manage to afford - he’d clearly want to be driving a Mercedes or BMW- he had on his stories a few weeks ago looking round high end cars in dealerships - either he was looking someone to give him one or he got a hard smack of reality and was told he wouldn’t be considered for it. Not that there is anything wrong with a Skoda but I do find it poetic justice someone like him who thinks he sees himself in a G wagon category can only get a 19 plate Skoda 😂. It’s like when they were in Florida and he had visions of them renting a big GMC muscle car and all they’d rent them was a Toyota because neither of them had a credit card 😂

Tbf the Skoda Kodiaq is a lovely car and he got the higher spec sportline but I have no idea how he financed (if he did finance) it if he hasn't set himself up properly for taxes so I can only assume he does pay taxes as a lot of people are saying.

The car is probably about €38k and he would have financed €30k of it so he'd need to show legitimate proof of income to get finance through VW bank.

Tbf the Skoda Kodiaq is a lovely car and he got the higher spec sportline but I have no idea how he financed (if he did finance) it if he hasn't set himself up properly for taxes so I can only assume he does pay taxes as a lot of people are saying.

The car is probably about €38k and he would have financed €30k of it so he'd need to show legitimate proof of income to get finance through VW bank.
I don’t disagree - he lives at home and whilst he spends plenty, he also gets gifted a lot and get sent a lot of fake replica shite so whatever money he gets is his own - I’d fully expect him to be able to pay a cash deposit of €8000, but at the same time no one will convince me that a Skoda of any type is his dream car that fits with his idea of image 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t disagree - he lives at home and whilst he spends plenty, he also gets gifted a lot and get sent a lot of fake replica shite so whatever money he gets is his own - I’d fully expect him to be able to pay a cash deposit of €8000, but at the same time no one will convince me that a Skoda of any type is his dream car that fits with his idea of image 😂
Also didn’t he already have a car?! He obviously traded that in and that prob brought down the deposit

Also didn’t he already have a car?! He obviously traded that in and that prob brought down the deposit
Yes of course he did - made a big show a while back about saying how his car was going to be for sale - never happened so obviously part exchanged for the deposit

Reactions: 1
I agree on what you're saying about Skoda not being his dream car but at the same time it's not a bad car to have at whatever age he is. If he wants it to fit his image more exactly he'll just remove the Skoda badge and replace with with a Mercedez one and pretend it's genuine 😉

I'd imagine he got somewhere around €11k - €12k for his Megane. I think it was a GT line 162. I'm not sure if he bought that new or of he bought it used on PCP / HP so he may not have been able to put the full trade in value into the deposit but I'm sure some helped.

I've still no idea how he got the finance sorted though.

That car company he got it from do all their finance through aib bank so he definitely would have struggled without payslips to get finance! They do however sponsor a lot of the cork instas and pippa over the years so I’d be guessing there’s a bit of a deal worked in there for him as well for sure.

Apparently he worked for AIB before in one of their call centres so he could be doing a whole collab with the garage too at some stage

He did work in Aib but not a call centre. He was getting so much money from collabs that it wasn’t worth his while working there in Aib. Plus management were not fond of him.
He went and worked for the recruitment place for about 8 weeks and got them all the business they needed. Lump sum and gone.

chap is loaded. Constantly getting lump sum collabs and not disclosing them.

Most of the collars I see him doing are with dodgy quick scam companies he half involved in so not actually getting paid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.