Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's not included in the 'staff' for the opening night of BPerfect store

• Wow
Reactions: 3
yes it was said by Brendan last week. Brendan is a clever guy, and would know if people would turn against him because of Ellie’s actions
I’d say that’s why she had her wee cry yesterday. She’s really shown her true self in the last few weeks

Reactions: 1
Did he take her off the list lol
Looks like it, there's a promo video on his Insta and it shows who's expected on the night and Who's working in the shop on the opening night. No sign of Ellie.
I'm delighted, her temper tantrum a few days was disgraceful.
I hate to say it, it actually pains me to say it but I think conors acted more mature than Ellie, wether we like it or agree with what they did he did make an effort to address it. Ellie showed her vicious streak and loads saw it!!
Fair play to b cosmetics if Ellie has been excluded.

Reactions: 9
He mentioned Ellie as staff in his story where he has the blanket. Did he just forget to put up her face as it was only shortly beforehand.

He mentioned Ellie as staff in his story where he has the blanket. Did he just forget to put up her face as it was only shortly beforehand.
He left her out on purpose!!! I went back and watched his story he listed everyone, full names too, didn't have to think then mmmmm oh Ive miss someone....eeehhhhhh Ellie. Not even her full name, left her off the promo video too.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know what is up with Conor promoting wilsalux on Instagram as selling real designer clothes and he has said multiple times they are real when in fact they are not

Reactions: 4
Does anybody know what is up with Conor promoting wilsalux on Instagram as selling real designer clothes and he has said multiple times they are real when in fact they are not
I’m waiting for the day CAB bust all his businesses as part of some money laundering operation. TNT trading hasn’t been mentioned since it was shut down

Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for the day CAB bust all his businesses as part of some money laundering operation. TNT trading hasn’t been mentioned since it was shut down
Car air fresheners
Runner cleaning
Runner colouring in
Runners any other thing you can do with them
Clothing
Food
Massage gun
AC sales ear pods
Protein balls
Ready meals
Fake comps for cars
Fake comps for money
Fake comps for iPhones
Conr clothing

The TNT disappeared and the tooth whitening strips were never mentioned again after being found on Ali Express . Everything he does is a scam. Is he registered for any income tax ? Every page he shouts out or website he shows he is behind it himself.

Reactions: 4
He obviously has no concerns it he’s flaunting it all over the gram. Is luxbuster not known fakes. How do they get away with it.

Weird that is not a Director of his own company Conr Clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I reported Conor to the ASAI before, probably a good year ago now because the clear ads he posted were never hashtagged or there was never any mention of paid partnership, collab, gift, nothing. I think AC ear pods was one of the posts I reported, maybe one from that EJ clothes shop, Boohoo was another, I can't fully remember, but anyway the ASAI found nothing wrong with the posts and they said both the poster (Conor) and all brands involved had said that none of the ads were paid posts and they found no wrong doing on his part? I was shocked, there's obviously more to it than that. Sounded a bit fishy to me?

On another note, I wonder what Ellie's big crying session with her mother was about yesterday

Reactions: 2
I reported Conor to the ASAI before, probably a good year ago now because the clear ads he posted were never hashtagged or there was never any mention of paid partnership, collab, gift, nothing. I think AC ear pods was one of the posts I reported, maybe one from that EJ clothes shop, Boohoo was another, I can't fully remember, but anyway the ASAI found nothing wrong with the posts and they said both the poster (Conor) and all brands involved had said that none of the ads were paid posts and they found no wrong doing on his part? I was shocked, there's obviously more to it than that. Sounded a bit fishy to me?

On another note, I wonder what Ellie's big crying session with her mother was about yesterday
It was probably about Paul stensons post

He left her out on purpose!!! I went back and watched his story he listed everyone, full names too, didn't have to think then mmmmm oh Ive miss someone....eeehhhhhh Ellie. Not even her full name, left her off the promo video too.
She is on the promo video on the bperfect cosmetics page. She will be there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.