Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone just see conors story out of his mallet saying he’s trying to get the leg over Ellie and one of his mates is in the room blocking him no stop he’s a creature

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did anyone just see conors story out of his mallet saying he’s trying to get the leg over Ellie and one of his mates is in the room blocking him no stop he’s a creature
Is that Carla Jackson recording

Reactions: 1
What a bunch of attention seeking assholes 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw it and his friend clearly coked up. Imagine saying that about trying to get his leg over ew I’d kill him

Reactions: 4
I saw it too, some have been deleted. Where they were outside at the pool. I guess Claire was right 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Conor would do anything for someone to like a post, Ellie getting sick and him holding her hair while he takes a selfie??? There's something wrong with him.
Screenshot_20200920-102734_Instagram.jpg

But look at the comment! How long before it's deleted?
Screenshot_20200920-103210_Photos.jpg

Think it lasted 14 minutes! It's gone now, plenty saw it, loads of likes on it! He's a total waste of space

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Conor would do anything for someone to like a post, Ellie getting sick and him holding her hair while he takes a selfie??? There's something wrong with him. View attachment 248049

But look at the comment! How long before it's deleted?
View attachment 248053

Think it lasted 14 minutes! It's gone now, plenty saw it, loads of likes on it! He's a total waste of space
Comments disabled on it. He’s an asshole. Imagine posting a pic like that. God knows what Ellie sees In him

She’s as bad as him. Not so squeaky clean. A d for ur one tony his work looks amazing but after This being his second coked fuel holiday I would never have him do work. I’ve heard people in Belfast rant and rave how good he was. Well he’ll not be getting a penny of me

Reactions: 2
Comments disabled on it. He’s an asshole. Imagine posting a pic like that. God knows what Ellie sees In him
Yeah I saw that too 🙄
I think shes beng made a total idiot of. The Way he treats her is disgusting but she allows it, as every post goes up of him mocking her the less sympathy I have for Ellie.
By doing nothing to stop him she is essentially telling him its ok to make a fool of me. So when be cheats again she'll just accept it like everything else.
He has no respect for her. If she was my friend I would refuse to spend any time in his company

She’s as bad as him. Not so squeaky clean. A d for ur one tony his work looks amazing but after This being his second coked fuel holiday I would never have him do work. I’ve heard people in Belfast rant and rave how good he was. Well he’ll not be getting a penny of me
What does He do?

Reactions: 4
He’s such a scammer.
Every single business he plugs he’s involved in. Those fake competitions to win a car, the air fresheners, ear pods - he’s just bringing a load of shot in from China & selling it on. Every single page he shares he’s involved in just remember that. He quickly deleted himself off his head last night jumping into the swimming pool didn’t he

But it’s been said that she cheated before too. Back in these threads. I just think she’s a absolute clown. She acts all sweet and kind in front of the camera and once she thinks nobody’s paying attention the real Ellie comes out. I’ve seen it on a night out she’s was horrible. Seen this wee young thing go up to her for a picture she said no and laughed at her as she walked away. How horrible

Yeah I saw that too 🙄
I think shes beng made a total idiot of. The Way he treats her is disgusting but she allows it, as every post goes up of him mocking her the less sympathy I have for Ellie.
By doing nothing to stop him she is essentially telling him its ok to make a fool of me. So when be cheats again she'll just accept it like everything else.
He has no respect for her. If she was my friend I would refuse to spend any time in his company

What does He do?
he’s a Carpenter does all that panelling stuff.

See Emma kehoe wanting to support local food places looking for free food more like scum

Looks like he’s in an airport in the Uk, he showed the match to show it’s not an old post reused but the hp sauce wouldn’t be being costa in Ireland, No flights to Ireland today. Chancer as always

There were no flights from Santorini to the UK until 2 pm today. So that photo has been sent to him from someone else. Thick as duck he is.

There were no flights from Santorini to the UK until 2 pm today. So that photo has been sent to him from someone else. Thick as duck he is.
Well I mean she’s still over there so I can’t see why he would leave before the other 3

He said he’s not going to quarentine as he’s home before tomoro but out of decency and respect wouldn’t u stay in as it’s obviously off the list for a reason.... oh no wait you only have 2 brain cells and don’t care less about anybody else what a piece of scum

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.