Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her or him but had to go for a nose at the comments. I had to laugh at the typical Irish comment - is it not the typical Irish that has sent her to the dizzying heights of z list insta hun. Puhlease. Bite the hand that feeds you because you are “living your best life” in some wannabe Ibiza joint. Lolllllll

Reactions: 10
She’s really shown her true colours yesterday in the comments then deletes the majority of them 🤣.. Charlene Murphy on twitter trying to defend them saying she doesn’t know how people spread all that negative energy as opposed to her and tweedle dum and tweedle Dee spreading covid on their return.. may I add this idiot also travelled from Belfast to avoid the 14 day quarantine. Ellie Kelly’s personal trainer is also in Ibiza they’re all the same no doubt you’ll see him up at his gym with clients when he returns and them two idiots Charlene and Ellie training with him. But as they say it’s okay they’re going to isolate when home in family homes selfish twats.

Reactions: 14
She’s really shown her true colours yesterday in the comments then deletes the majority of them 🤣.. Charlene Murphy on twitter trying to defend them saying she doesn’t know how people spread all that negative energy as opposed to her and tweedle dum and tweedle Dee spreading covid on their return.. may I add this idiot also travelled from Belfast to avoid the 14 day quarantine. Ellie Kelly’s personal trainer is also in Ibiza they’re all the same no doubt you’ll see him up at his gym with clients when he returns and them two idiots Charlene and Ellie training with him. But as they say it’s okay they’re going to isolate when home in family homes selfish twats.
Charleen is a complete fool as well, she’s trying to make out people criticising influencers for going abroad are just “jealous.” Why would anyone be jealous of ignorant and selfish people..

Reactions: 8
Charleen is a complete fool as well, she’s trying to make out people criticising influencers for going abroad are just “jealous.” Why would anyone be jealous of ignorant and selfish people..
I love the jealous argument they all come up with!!! A huge number of us had dream holidays booked too that we had to cancel because we are decent human beings.

It’s not jealousy - it’s pure anger....that people couldn’t give a tit while the rest of us make sacrifices

Reactions: 12
Did you see Conor posted a few stupid comments on the Goss post yesterday, just made things worse rather than better, he was posting replies under the wrong comments so it just made no sense.

Ellie seems to be very Influenced by this gang, she seems like a very different person when she's at home with her family.
Spending so much time with Conor is one thing but a whole gaggle of guys and girls who have fried their Brains on sunbeds for too long is bound to get to you. Seems to me like she's feeling the pressure to fight the good fight for them all. She'll come out of this the bady and they won't hang aeoh d to support her.

Haven't really seen any photos where she actually looks like she's enjoying herself.

I love the jealous argument they all come up with!!! A huge number of us had dream holidays booked too that we had to cancel because we are decent human beings.

It’s not jealousy - it’s pure anger....that people couldn’t give a tit while the rest of us make sacrifices
Tell me about it, i should be going on a 2 week cruise tomorrow 😫😫 lost lots of money but that's life, there'll be other holidays.
So selfish of them all to be flaunting this

Reactions: 3
To me it doesn't seem like thease influencers care at all because they have a few followers they see themselves as superior to others I'm so tired of the influencer culture and ready for it too die off

Reactions: 7
Saffy T riding the coattails of that Elma who was in love island who is actually a nobody too.. she was also on a boat with Josh Ritchie who went out with Charlotte Crosby such a leeeech

Saffy T riding the coattails of that Elma who was in love island who is actually a nobody too.. she was also on a boat with Josh Ritchie who went out with Charlotte Crosby such a leeeech
Does Saffy T have a tread she needs one 😑

Huh? They're going out together.
on some of his posts from a while back he says there cousins could be a piss take but was just wondering

Huh? They're going out together.
on some of his posts from a while back he says there cousins could be a piss take but was just wondering

Reactions: 1
Just looked at the conr clothing range. Is he for real? Who the hell would want to walk around in tshirts or socks with CONR written on them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
35 quid for a tshirt with his name on it ?? absolute notions and 13 quid for socks ???? hes off his head if he thinks that will sell

Reactions: 9
I’ve been wracking my brains trying to figure out who Conor reminds me of with that stupid haircut. It’s Mark Zurkerberg.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’ve unfollowed Ellie after she went to Ibiza. I don’t even know where to start with her comments defending him their decision! She also says she will self isolate in her room for 2 weeks when she comes home and that her food is ready for her so she doesn’t need to interact with anyone else in her house!! I’m sorry but the trip would want to be worth it to have to come home and do that for two weeks! Especially when the weather is due to pick up over here next weekend! That would send you mental 😂

I’ve unfollowed Ellie after she went to Ibiza. I don’t even know where to start with her comments defending him their decision! She also says she will self isolate in her room for 2 weeks when she comes home and that her food is ready for her so she doesn’t need to interact with anyone else in her house!! I’m sorry but the trip would want to be worth it to have to come home and do that for two weeks! Especially when the weather is due to pick up over here next weekend! That would send you mental 😂
Sorry but will she duck do that when she gets home. Absolute bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.