Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I seen on instagram that she was doing a live the other night and starting crying when people asked her about Conor and her sister was on shouting saying look at Twitter but I can’t see anything. Don’t think their together but will no doubt be back together soon
I just had a look, it’s not hard to find just type in their names and it’s right there. Look at the replies to some tweets too, screenshots etc. I’m not sure If I’m allowed to post them here?

Reactions: 2

Mona86

VIP Member
Niamh Dothan needs a thread. She goes around this town like she’s an influencer! Working on subway but is too ‘ashamed’ to admit it so pretends she makes money from insta !
Dorgan - Typing too fast

daddygoose35

VIP Member
He’s not getting many people to like following he clothing page. How many different clothing pages is he always linking in his stories and they have all been set up in the past 3 or 4 months. Literally every single one of them dodge and they only person they have have “modelling” their clothes is him.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Didn't think much of what she had to say. Anyone that brings Caroline Flack into things like this have zero point or argument. It's not even remotely the same thing.
Like they always say unfollow if we don’t like their content, while no ones forcing them to read are comments. I’m not sending Ellie or anyone else direct msgs of abuse

Teenytot

VIP Member
Well there’s only 1 person saying it’s on his map. And let’s not forget he loves a bita photoshopping 😏
And if he is in gatwick he’s even more of a selfish Twit. People like him is why his county is on restrictions🤦‍♀️ Suppose u can’t teach stupid

Youtube55

I seen on instagram that she was doing a live the other night and starting crying when people asked her about Conor and her sister was on shouting saying look at Twitter but I can’t see anything. Don’t think their together but will no doubt be back together soon

daddygoose35

VIP Member
exactly.

but what really annoys me is people look at that and think it’s achievable and it’s not. Whole load of scamming going on.
I can see in the next while - even few years they’ll all be arrested for it. Everyone does eventually. Even doing it behind businesses you get caught out.
I can’t see Ellie staying with him much longer. There’s now way she’ll want to be associated with it. Her parents won’t be happy either