Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then u have brenden from Bperfect opening the mega store in Belfast last week and let it out Ellie’s coming up here to “do a shift” on the counter. 🙄🙄 she’ll need to come up and stay over night cuz that Lazy fucker won’t be up puta her bed early to drive up. I knew she would had to do something and that’s why she came home. But then again she does what she’s wants the idiot

Reactions: 4
Go and look at Conors stories he’s on about finding places that have outdoor eating areas and on Monday it was the white moose cafe and some other place yesterday and some other place today
I can’t find Monday’s stories maybe there gone from his grid as they only last about 24hrs. Can’t believe Paul let him dine there if he is annoyed about bloggers travelling, funny how Paul mentioned both places that Connor and elle had been. But Paul does seem to be up Conors a## he stopped announcing people who traveled a few days before conor and Ellie was heading away funny enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t find Monday’s stories maybe there gone from his grid as they only last about 24hrs. Can’t believe Paul let him dine there if he is annoyed about bloggers travelling, funny how Paul mentioned both places that Connor and elle had been. But Paul does seem to be up Conors a## he stopped announcing people who traveled a few days before conor and Ellie was heading away funny enough
It’s this page and his own 9 hours ago he’s talking about it

Attachments

He’s spoofing to make Paul out to be a turncoat/liar. Ellie never left the house Monday, and Conor cleaned his room & are free hillbilly’s.

Reactions: 3
See there looking to give 20k to influencers omg if that happens the public need to start war makes me sick tax payers money

Reactions: 5
Why does Charlene Murphy comment on everything like why stick your nose in 🙄 she’s a bloody melt that one

Reactions: 10
Why does he keep changing his page from public to private? It’s so bizarre 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it great to not have worked at all in school or worked hard after school and now gets to sit around in her dressing gown all day sleeping in every morning and drive around in a 202 car and go on endless holidays! Great role model for young kids!

Reactions: 15
Yeah her parents must be proud lol 😂 her sister needs to lay of the sunbeds Jesus the state lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
State of her showing off her bad school reports in her dirty dressing gown. These influencer types are just lazy ppl making a quick buck for now. She doesn't do anything to better herself so I don't see this lasting long especially with her awful attitude.

Reactions: 8
I was speaking to a business lecturer in a university last week and he said one of his challenges these days is to bring his students back down to earth and convince them that they won't all be able to make millions by being influencers. And also the shelf life of that "career" choice is quite short.

Just watching her open the press drop, how can a business benefit when they are just all opened like that, with barely a glance. And then the ‘I’m sure all of you and your grannies have seen it’! Comment

Reactions: 3
Let’s pray they don’t last this global pandemic is enough we need them all to go away

• Heart
I know it’s been said so many times but the skin on her chest is so weathered she looks like my granny who lives in the sun

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.