Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I’ve just watched her stories she’s an absolute selfish bleep I hate that word but she really is.. arrogant little stuck up nasty piece of work she is.
Also how in gods name can she feel trapped she does NOTHING but go away or to hotels like she was still in her dressing gown at 1pm 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yeah cooking her eggs what a life!! Lol I can’t stand her... she looks rough sun isn’t doing her any favours wow!!!!! I am not surprised 😮

Reactions: 8
She’s saying you can only worry about yourself not anyone else... people are worried about selfish people like her spreading coronavirus. No ones worried about what she chooses to do it’s how her actions affect other people.

Reactions: 7
That was the most selfish thing I've heard for a long time, she hasn't a clue what happens in the real world. She's just highlighted to everyone how ignorant she is too and very clearly told everyone she only cares about herself. She mentioned she got loads of long ranting dm's......eh yeah from your followers who you want to sell things to???? Even the When she spoke, the tone of her voice ....total disregard for everyone else, she sounded like a spoilt child.
I don't think she was expecting the back lash and couldn't control her temper so had a little tantrum. Pathetic

Reactions: 14
That was the most selfish thing I've heard for a long time, she hasn't a clue what happens in the real world. She's just highlighted to everyone how ignorant she is too and very clearly told everyone she only cares about herself. She mentioned she got loads of long ranting dm's......eh yeah from your followers who you want to sell things to???? Even the When she spoke, the tone of her voice ....total disregard for everyone else, she sounded like a spoilt child.
I don't think she was expecting the back lash and couldn't control her temper so had a little tantrum. Pathetic
I think if I was her mam I'd be telling her to move out if she wanted to keep going on holidays like she is. She's very selfish

Reactions: 6
Sorry she was literally calling ppl out on her stories in March and April of ppl she saw having gaf parties etc during lockdown and she seemed pretty angry about it!
So how come she is allowed change her mind and tell ppl to mind their own business when they come for her?
She is the biggest hypocrite I've seen.

Reactions: 13
My God. What a spoiled brat. She's been having a PR nightmare recently but finally we're seeing the real Ellie. Basically saying that I'll do what I want and feck the rest of yous. Herself and the pox of a boyfriend deserve each other. Hopefully her followers will see her real side from her behaviour over the past month or so🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If you guys go over and watch the cursing nurse stories on insta.. she’s on a rant about idiots like this pair that are bleeping off to green list countries.

If you guys go over and watch the cursing nurse stories on insta.. she’s on a rant about idiots like this pair that are bleeping off to green list countries.
She's amazing, really gets her point across. Fair play to her. Wish there was more Instagramers like her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she for real with those stories today? Do your own research & do what’s best for you. It’s a global health crisis. Absolute tit for brains

Reactions: 9
Is she for real with those stories today? Do your own research & do what’s best for you. It’s a global health crisis. Absolute tit for brains
I didn't watch but by 'research' does she mean reading anti mask and conspiracies? 😂 I doubt she's ever researched anything in her life

• Haha
Shocking. Absolutely brain dead she is. I cant even put into words how spoiled and nasty she is for trying to undermine this pandemic, I know people who got this virus and for that snarl and smug brat to try laugh it down saying for us to mind our own business???. All I can ask of people is to PLEASE unfollow her, unfollow any companies she is associated with . Until then she has her views coming in, her €€€€. And more PR gigs and holidays. She is despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear God. They just wandered around Santorini with the masks in their bags?!? Not giving a feck about anyone. And now they're thinking of getting "influencers" to educate us about precautions we should be taking. Bunch of hypocrites.
Also, Croatia is a country and not a city "City of steps"🙄🙄

Last edited:
I watched it earlier she puts it imto
Dear God. They just wandered around Santorini with the marks in their bags?!? Not giving a feck about anyone. And now they're thinking of getting "influencers" to educate us about precautions we should be taking. Bunch of hypocrites.
Also, Croatia is a country and not a city "City of steps"🙄🙄
It’s a disgrace that girl should hang her head in shame and then saying she’s not isolating 🙄 the fact she didn’t even bother to wear a bleeping mask over there means she doesn’t give a tit about anybody

Reactions: 2
She couldn't care less, it boils my blood to watch people like her with complete disregard. Fair enough if she "doesn't care" if she gets it but what about people she could pass it on to that could potentially die if they got it? Does she not care about them? It's honestly the most selfish thing in the world. Imagine being responsible for passing it on to someone and they lost their life over it? How could you live with yourself? I know times are tit but I just keep thinking, it's better like this than losing a parent or grandparent.

Also I saw all the shite she had up last night but she said she deleted some stories in between that I missed, what was she on about?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She’s a dope she doesn’t care basically and that she doesn’t need to explain herself lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.