Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Conor was on a easyJet flight this morning and now Ellie posta a Ryanair 😏 wtf I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 2
So Conor was on a rather flight this morning and now Ellie posta a Ryanair 😏 wtf I can’t keep up.
I didn’t know it was from midnight tonight... wonder if they just posted that stuff to through people off the scent. Haven’t been following all this thread so could be old news that others covered. Damn ironing distracting me from tattle... it’s like you snooze you loose sometimes

Reactions: 1
I'm not standing up for them here at all as they're two dopes but like if they flew to the UK then they probably flew easyjet and it explains Conors story from earlier. I dont follow him so only going on what was said here. Ellie could have posted that story of greece late. I'm guilty of doing the same thing where I take a video or pic and post it later online. They would have flown Ryanair home which explains ellie's pic of that and if they were connecting through Gatwick they still don't have to isolate.

I deffo think they could have flown back early though to avoid isolating and that's why they came back through the UK? However I still think they should restrict their movements a bit as greece does have rising cases. I've seen a few people from home come back from greece earlier this week and carry on as normal and it's like do people have any sense at all?

I'm not standing up for them here at all as they're two dopes but like if they flew to the UK then they probably flew easyjet and it explains Conors story from earlier. I dont follow him so only going on what was said here. Ellie could have posted that story of greece late. I'm guilty of doing the same thing where I take a video or pic and post it later online. They would have flown Ryanair home which explains ellie's pic of that and if they were connecting through Gatwick they still don't have to isolate.

I deffo think they could have flown back early though to avoid isolating and that's why they came back through the UK? However I still think they should restrict their movements a bit as greece does have rising cases. I've seen a few people from home come back from greece earlier this week and carry on as normal and it's like do people have any sense at all?
A girl from work went to Greece back in late July as it was on the green list and has family over there. No kids, lives alone and was willing to restrict movements if the rules changed while she was there. She was home about a day and felt very sick, got tested and it was Covid. She hadn’t been to bars or anything as she was staying with family. She is now Covid free but the affects on her is unreal, can’t really function properly and has had to go sick from work. Just sleeps all the time with no energy at all. I do think people don’t realise the long term impact this can have.

Reactions: 10
Definitely not. I cancelled holidays that I was due to go on in 3 weeks because I was thinking regardless of the risk it would be just my luck to get it and I have grandparents that I dont want to pass it to and even my parents but it baffles me because Ellie will come home and live with her folks and wont have a care in the world probably and Conor will be 10x worse with how he carries on 🙄 I didnt see my family for 6 months due to covid and have been home twice since restrictions were eased. Now that they're back in place for Dublin I'm stuck again and it boils my blood seeing this lot on their second or third holiday of the year

Reactions: 5
Oh he’s a cocky f**k. I used to like Ellie but this week has completely turned me off her. They have no 9-5 job would it have killed them to isolate 🙄 I’d be very surprised if her brand hasn’t being damaged by this week alone.

Reactions: 9
Oh he’s a cocky f**k. I used to like Ellie but this week has completely turned me off her. They have no 9-5 job would it have killed them to isolate 🙄 I’d be very surprised if her brand hasn’t being damaged by this week alone.
Let’s hope it is but maybe the demographic targeted at her posts etc. don’t care bad the companies promoting her know that... sad but this is the way it soo works

I put any money on it Ellie has a launch with Bperfect in the next 2 weeks if not then it’ll very soon and that’s another reason why she can’t restrict her movements because she’ll have to come up north and they’ll be backlash

Reactions: 3
I put any money on it Ellie has a launch with Bperfect in the next 2 weeks if not then it’ll very soon and that’s another reason why she can’t restrict her movements because she’ll have to come up north and they’ll be backlash
How are they still working with her after all her tit.. if I was Brendan I wouldn’t be having my brand linked to her and her Del Boy boyfriend.

Reactions: 6
How are they still working with her after all her tit.. if I was Brendan I wouldn’t be having my brand linked to her and her Del Boy boyfriend.
100% but he also still associate himself with Colour me bootiful and liz reany 🤣 all who have had crazy things happening left right and centre 🙈 Ellie will always appeal to the younger ones that why he uses her because she’ll sell well. It’s like LMD she has a pallet with Bperfect but doesn’t use the tan I don’t get it

I was very careful I stuck within the guidelines, yeah still met friends for lunch, did my shopping etc but cancelled my holidays and trips and I tested positive last week. I’m 31 fit and healthy and it has absolutely floored me it’s very real and no joke trust me I wouldn’t wish it on an enemy and I’m only hoping I’m over the worst days now so seeing these doors and their complete disregard for their loved ones and innocent people around them drives me insane

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was very careful I stuck within the guidelines, yeah still met friends for lunch, did my shopping etc but cancelled my holidays and trips and I tested positive last week. I’m 31 fit and healthy and it has absolutely floored me it’s very real and no joke trust me I wouldn’t wish it on an enemy and I’m only hoping I’m over the worst days now so seeing these doors and their complete disregard for their loved ones and innocent people around them drives me insane
That’s awful!! Hope u start to feel stronger soon.

So by her stories she’s not quarantining because they came home early. Absolute nit bags honestly..

Reactions: 6
So by her stories she’s not quarantining because they came home early. Absolute nit bags honestly..
According to his stories, they flew back yesterday and won’t need to quarantine. He’s an absolute bellend. He’s working in hillbilly’s one Rathmines so they should be contacted and told he should be quarantining.

Reactions: 4
According to his stories, they flew back yesterday and won’t need to quarantine. He’s an absolute bellend. He’s working in hillbilly’s one Rathmines so they should be contacted and told he should be quarantining.
Is he actually working there? I thought that was a joke. Can imagine him doing a hard days work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.