Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he was askin ellie dominoes or curry it was like he was talking to nobody. I think he is lyin about coming home.

Reactions: 4
He completely changed his stories ? Showed him on plane etc, now it’s gone ? Or was that Ellie’s ?

Reactions: 2
After deleting the question about quarantining. More holes in his story than Swiss cheese.

Reactions: 5
Ellie’s clearly still there she uploaded a story of the views only in the last hour 😂 he hardly came home alone? 😂 he’s a dope

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Listen very closely on Ellie’s last story you can here him in the background saying ‘you want to go there/where’- liar trying to make out he’s coming home to avoid quarantine & got caught. What a scumbag

Reactions: 5
The photo of the plane and taxi was all from when they were going there. Same bag shoes etc.
they’ll thick as duck it’s actually funny 🙈

Been lurking on this thread for a long time and it’s time to post, a friend of mine has Conor on Snapchat and he has his location on. He is not in Greece anymore

Yes only made the profile so I could post does not mean I haven’t been lurking 😂😂 Gatwick Airport
The uk isn’t on our green list either so that makes no sense 🤷‍♀️
The ignorance of him so he flew from Dublin to Greece, Greece to the uk, the uk to Ireland, his contact list would be massive

Reactions: 3
The uk isn’t on our green list either so that makes no sense 🤷‍♀️
If you are only transiting an airport which isn’t on the green list that’s okay so technically if he doesn’t leave the airport and arrived back to Ireland tonight he doesn’t have to isolate. I know it’s not right like if you go away, so be it. Why cut your time short because new rules come in it doesn’t make sense. Like it happened when people went to Malta too.

If you are only transiting an airport which isn’t on the green list that’s okay so technically if he doesn’t leave the airport and arrived back to Ireland tonight he doesn’t have to isolate. I know it’s not right like if you go away, so be it. Why cut your time short because new rules come in it doesn’t make sense. Like it happened when people went to Malta too.
Well his mate tony is still in Greece, Ellie’s gone camera shy all of a sudden and conors doing his best to hide his location 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.