Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More holidays than coffees sold at the buddy crap. That video of him on the rooftop recording whilst literally on top of people I'd have decked him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow you can really see he’s been getting cheek fillers. And the size of his feet.

He’s a walking ick… My 7yr nephew has bigger feet than him.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but he's coming home with savage ideas for the buddy cup having gone to that cereal serving cafe

Reactions: 7
New girlfriend, new degrading caption.
Does he ever learn ? Do they ever learn ? Cycle after cycle repeating the same thing with lookalikes. He's literally had 3 'love of his lifes' in 18months ? Is it really worth degrading these women so 12 year Olds in Canada goose jackets laugh ? Is that what makes him feel good? Because I don't think it does.

I have noticed none of the friends he had are around anymore either. He comes across as really angry & lonely. I really would of liked to see him stay single & work extensively on himself & his mammy issues before the next generation comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cringing for his posts about the girl , he’s going on as if he’s 14/15 it’ll just be a repeat again

Reactions: 14
Lovebombing at its finest. Another empty head thinking the free meals , holidays, LV gifts and extra Instahun followers are great

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The new GF was badly beaten by her ex . I’ve never been physically assaulted, so I’m sure there’s trauma there I don’t understand . But surely after something like that you would be more vigilant about who you’re in a relationship with . Conor may not hurt her physically but he could do just as much harm emotionally and mentally . Poor girl , doesn’t have great taste in men . Hope she sees the light 🤞🏻

Reactions: 29