Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the house he bought from his granny is on the ppr. €320k, so no discount on it. I'd be surprised if his parents didn't give him their allocation straight back to him.

Still strange that he bought her house with another guy.
His parents could have gifted him their portion of the house..

Reactions: 3
His parents could have gifted him their portion of the house..
I'd assume they did. The granny had 6 kids, assuming they all got an even % that's just over 50k for his Mother to gift him.

He'd still need to have found another 270k to just cover the full mortgage (so would need earnings of €67.5k to be approved, before any extra cash is needed for the work). Says a lot about his earnings that he wasn't able to get a mortgage on his own to buy the house to had to go 50-50 with another guy.

He's all flash, no cash, if he isn't even earning that amount for the mortgage on his own.

Reactions: 9
Haven't checked his page in awhile, but I just did & I was like why does his profile picture looks like he is a delivery driver for DHL mid scan of a package for delivery ? 😆

Reactions: 6
Supporting other degenerates 🤢 I can imagine the racist bullshit that comes out of his mouth on a daily basis
8082CB03-3C89-4974-9A2F-B569B3166328.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
His pages has become very boring as of late. I think it’s starting to happen he’s becoming irrelevant 🎉🥳 Same content all the time absolutely nothing new.

Not a big fan of Ellie but you can see she’s progressing, trips, collins etc where as this walking Ick isn’t. Absolutely delighted he’s becoming less and less relevant.

Reactions: 10
bleep is gone on hols again! Love the irony of him plugging forged Irish muck everywhere yet downs a Heineken stating there's nothing better 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from the immigration topic - Please read our rules and why they're important
Nor am I. Immigrants are welcome. Illegal unvetted are a different story. Clearly you have you're opinion and I have mine. Agree to disagree and move on
And what is the differece
Vetting is generally a job for the guards and it's usually for jobs in child protection
Illegal immigranrs are those that come in in containers we don't have a big problem
Asylum seekers apply for asylum are photographed and finger printed at entry and checked against euro databases . They apply for asylum and if not granted can be sent home. While waiting for decision they get paid an allowance if not processed within 5 months they can apply for a licence to week.
Migrants usually have a right to work here anyway
I think the right have whipped up fear of unvented as they call them.
marie Cassidy used say fear the man beside you in your bed not under it as more women are abused and murdered by partners than strangers
---
Read books away. 🤣 he can barely read a text message I'd say.
How does he fund the holidays