Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s putting these up because Aoife’s on a mad one in Cork this weekend with Courtney Casey and co

Reactions: 10
I’m howling that his piss poor attempt at complimenting her was to call her “normal” 😂😂

It must be serious enough all the same, he’s tagging her Ma tonight in his videos of the dinner. So he’s already well-in with her family by the looks of it?

Also, the Instagram comments under those photos of Nicole are an absolute scream 😂💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've a feeling this girl will be the one he proposes to or gets pregnant. He's 2 women to prove to now that he's over them.

Reactions: 13
Now posting someone's profile on his story , she probably posted a negative comment against him

Reactions: 8
Someone commented about Ellie and Aoife saying how both them were stunning but he fucks it up all the time. He’s deleting everything. Aoife is in cork tonight and he’s obviously pure raging.
---
I always wonder if Ellie still loves him…. I’m baffled they haven’t gotten back together
I reckon she does, no one stays with someone that long and gives that many chances to someone they don’t love. I just also think she has realised her self worth and won’t go back to him. Who knows if they’ve been together once off since it but I’d say no way she’s give him a relationship again.

Reactions: 6