Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I never know what to slag him off over, his taste for women (all carbon copies), the fact that he's such a man-child that you wonder how he gets the girls apart from clout, the way he acts like he's a hard grifter even though he eats kebabs and pizza three or more times a day for a living, no mention of his business/businesses (Does giving 10/10 reviews on every heart attack levels of fattening meal that's "verdy goood" in his book possibly for freebies in his next visit to said place make him employable? Probably is sadly due to clout), licks the hole off McGregor and more... all I know is I don't find him attractive at all and people laugh at him not with him including me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jaysus Christ, what was Aoife wearing last night. Not an ounce of style, all about showing off as much skin as possible rather than actually looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It fascinates me how so so many people male & female see straight through his tit but some girls still get with him.

Reactions: 13
Oh and he's edited the caption she's no longer the normal one 😂😂 if your describing your partner I'm not sure putting normal one is a good idea.

Reactions: 8
As a matter of interest does anyone remember how many followers she had when he launched her? I personally am not following but wondering if many people do just for a nose?

This thread hadn’t been commented on in a week, he had to do something good to get it back moving

Reactions: 3
He’s putting these up because Aoife’s on a mad one in Cork this weekend with Courtney Casey and co
That Courtney Casey one is some spacer. I’m sure she’s a nice girl but I cannot comprehend how she has a following with all the airy fairy stuff she posts. I had to unfollow her after an hour
---
Jaysus Christ, what was Aoife wearing last night. Not an ounce of style, all about showing off as much skin as possible rather than actually looking good.
SO bad, like the photos she looks great but can’t help but think if I seen someone in real life wearing that it would just look tack!! All for being sexy (she has the body to so why!) but christ her fashion sense that’s just screams slag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
SO bad, like the photos she looks great but can’t help but think if I seen someone in real life wearing that it would just look tack!! All for being sexy (she has the body to so why!) but christ her fashion sense that’s just screams slag
[/QUOTE]

I would I typical agree with this, but saw there was a sale on pretty little thing & went on for a look and to be fair all the outfits are what these ones wear, dunno is it cos I’m old or heavier than this lot, but not in a million years would I think this looks nice. These are clothes I thought people only wore for raves 🫠🫠

**edit to add I tried to quote a comment but it didn’t work 🥴

I would I typical agree with this, but saw there was a sale on pretty little thing & went on for a look and to be fair all the outfits are what these ones wear, dunno is it cos I’m old or heavier than this lot, but not in a million years would I think this looks nice. These are clothes I thought people only wore for raves 🫠🫠

**edit to add I tried to quote a comment but it didn’t work 🥴
I am a 26 year old size 6-8 and wouldn’t wear them. I have bought them before to try them but I looked so trashy and screamed cheap. It’s just my opinion but I’d be embarassed if my coworkers, aunties/uncles etc. met me out wearing that

Reactions: 13
They are similar in terms of hair colour & style however I think the new girl has a completely different face - Aoife is attractive don’t get me wrong it’s just she’s extremely masculine looking with that jaw line

Cheap looking holiday in comparison to Dubai 🤣
I’m not in any well off and snobby when it comes to hotels, clean and comfy I’d be happy however that looks like a cell 😂 for a fella who likes to portray a certain lifestyle this is not what he used to go for with the other girls 😂

Reactions: 6
That room!!!! 😳 why did he post a video of it, looks like they’re in the basement. It’s not big enough for 1 guest never mind 2

Reactions: 6