Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A boy who has to post that he took you to Louis Vuitton, ick!! 😭😭 and you know it’s a card holder, toiletry bag or scarf, nothing to show off about.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
His syntax is absolutely atrocious. What does any of that even mean? His posts and stories are so non sensical 😂😂 he’s like a male Shannen Reilly McGrath, zero class and illiterate as duck.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The new GF was badly beaten by her ex . I’ve never been physically assaulted, so I’m sure there’s trauma there I don’t understand . But surely after something like that you would be more vigilant about who you’re in a relationship with . Conor may not hurt her physically but he could do just as much harm emotionally and mentally . Poor girl , doesn’t have great taste in men . Hope she sees the light 🤞🏻
With someone that’s flashing gifts & holidays to win her over , it’s very hard for someone to see past it - he’ll eventually hurt her emotionally
---
His syntax is absolutely atrocious. What does any of that even mean? His posts and stories are so non sensical 😂😂 he’s like a male Shannen Reilly McGrath, zero class and illiterate as duck.
That would be a relationship that makes sense 😂 both as bad as each other - can ye imagine a thread on them as a couple

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you think they look cheap you should look at photos of Nicole's friends:relatives the Carly's. About 5 girls live on a very posh estate in kjnsealy but look like hookers

Reactions: 6
Nah sorry, wtf is with girls all dressing like only fans models now. & then wondering why lads don’t respect them

Reactions: 19
Do you mean the crolys? She runs in these circles. Sorry but this is just pure hooker, it’s one of her best friends
Nah mate I’m sorry I know I’m an old 31 year old now but what the actual duck is she wearing. 🤦‍♀️ does nobody keep anything covered any more. wtf 😳
---
Nah sorry, wtf is with girls all dressing like only fans models now. & then wondering why lads don’t respect them
100%

Reactions: 10
That’s literally a Penney’s see through lace bra
And she wore it in public!! Not even just for a photo at the house then changed. (Not that I condone that but I know people who wear stuff a bit too revealing for the IG pic to get likes, then change). If I seen her in public I wouldn’t know where to look. The older generation would mistake her for a hooker. & Conor’s GF commenting under is. Puke

Reactions: 8
Do you mean the crolys? She runs in these circles. Sorry but this is just pure hooker, it’s one of her best friends
If you look up the mother’s Facebook page she reshared these photos of her daughter today also. If I dressed like that I’d be tied to a weight and dumped at the bottom of the Liffey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I see the house he bought from his granny is on the ppr. €320k, so no discount on it. I'd be surprised if his parents didn't give him their allocation straight back to him.

Still strange that he bought her house with another guy.

Reactions: 11
His new one completely enamoured by him it would seem at that NeYo concert last night, she deserves the inevitable heartbreak

Reactions: 6