Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the blowjob comment about Aoife?
Ugh he’s such a twit. Had a friend like him in my twenties, he was constantly doing things in a ‘jokey way’ but with an element of humiliating you, like he’d come into the shop I worked and push stock off shelves and tables on purpose so I’d have to pick them up. Or take ugly pictures. tit like that.
He was exhausting to be around and so immature. Conor the same. An undertone of humiliation in how he treats the women,

Reactions: 13
Ahh stop, can’t believe he posted that about her? Plus his second picture was just as ugly as him self . Off their heads all day long and now he’s posting about it . A quick delete in the morning id imagine .

Reactions: 5
What’s the blowjob comment about Aoife?
This was some of it, I found it in the last thread that him and Ellie were still discussed together (around p42 if anyone wants to go back and read some of it). Can’t believe he posted this stuff to over 150K people about someone he supposedly loved at the time. I think maybe this incident is when aoife started to see the red flags as if I remember correctly the relationship quickly declined soon after.
6323DFB1-15DD-40CC-8267-5A7EB509931C.jpeg
CB25AEE8-87D9-45F6-95C6-1458D112B52F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This was some of it, I found it in the last thread that him and Ellie were still discussed together (around p42 if anyone wants to go back and read some of it). Can’t believe he posted this stuff to over 150K people about someone he supposedly loved at the time. I think maybe this incident is when aoife started to see the red flags as if I remember correctly the relationship quickly declined soon after.
View attachment 2946821View attachment 2946822
I’m sure he has stories up talking where he seemed off his head talking about it too. That was definitely the final straw in their relationship

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2946821View attachment 2946822
The absolute regret aoife must have now letting that weirdo into her and her child's life.

Reactions: 17
The girl that's with him now seems a bit like Tim, nice but dim so I'd say she will stick around!

Reactions: 9
The absolute regret aoife must have now letting that weirdo into her and her child's life.
I still can’t believe she not only introduced him to her child but went on an overseas holiday the three of them. They were barely together.

Reactions: 14
The girl that's with him now seems a bit like Tim, nice but dim so I'd say she will stick around!
I don’t mean this in a bad way, I feel like he’s not that into her. First there was Ellie and then be hard launched Aoife and he might as well have renamed his page she was on it that much, this one not so much and let’s be honest it’s not like he’s learned his lesson

Reactions: 12
He’s still not and will never be over Ellie imo and everything he posts is for a reaction from her in hopes she sees it

Reactions: 15
I was today years old when I found out he has a TikTok account but I'm pretty sure the dog has larger balls than he does
His face, and I don't know how to articulate this correctly, is too small for his head.

It's like a big head was created and someone threw in the eyes, nose and mouth of a child and squished it all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His face, and I don't know how to articulate this correctly, is too small for his head.

It's like a big head was created and someone threw in the eyes, nose and mouth of a child and squished it all together.
He looks like the shurrup yew ye tick chihuahua in that picture

• Haha
I'm serious when I say sometimes I look this post for cheering up and also to laugh at him, I can't believe he typed this with sincerity as a guy who is almost 30

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm serious when I say sometimes I look this post for cheering up and also to laugh at him, I can't believe he typed this with sincerity as a guy who is almost 30
You’d know he has little to be worrying about 😂 at nearly 30 that’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Looks like the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree Conor’s video his dad is talking to a women drinking pints who’s definitely not his mam

Reactions: 5
I properly burst out laughing when I saw him promoting nachos in Graham O Sullivans in Artane Castle , the lifestyle of the rich and famous bloggers

• Haha
I properly burst out laughing when I saw him promoting nachos in Graham O Sullivans in Artane Castle , the lifestyle of the rich and famous bloggers
The sped up clip of him talking while chewing with his mouth open as he's covered with hot sauce 😍😍😍 That will convince anybody to visit there

• Haha
Reactions: 7