Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did yous hear the podcast this week, Ellie said she’d love her ex on it. Wonder was she referring to Conor because Charlene said no way was one of them walking through the door and Ellie was saying she only has 2 proper ex’s

Reactions: 4
Haven't been here in ages but watched this guys podcast on "The Pear Pod" and I think his family fostering kids explains so much about his behaviour. Not trying to be insulting to those that foster and I think it's great but it looks like this made Conor feel unwanted and jealous and I'd imagine a lot of extra attention had to be taken to the fostered child as they're probably troubled etc. and not as much attention was shown to Conor. just felt this kind of explains why this bloke is so Damaged, at least partly explains it

Reactions: 9
His parents took in a foster kid ? I never knew that...like does he still see the kid? Sue Jackson’s parents have a foster kid - Erica ( I presume they still have her )

Reactions: 3
Haven't been here in ages but watched this guys podcast on "The Pear Pod" and I think his family fostering kids explains so much about his behaviour. Not trying to be insulting to those that foster and I think it's great but it looks like this made Conor feel unwanted and jealous and I'd imagine a lot of extra attention had to be taken to the fostered child as they're probably troubled etc. and not as much attention was shown to Conor. just felt this kind of explains why this bloke is so Damaged, at least partly explains it
I thought this too. I think he blames his mom for taking in the foster kids & that explains how he treats women. Maybe this made him feel he was never enough

Reactions: 9
I thought this too. I think he blames his mom for taking in the foster kids & that explains how he treats women. Maybe this made him feel he was never enough
Yeah he spoke on some podcast about how he was jealous of them and they eventually had to go then

Reactions: 5
His parents took in a foster kid ? I never knew that...like does he still see the kid? Sue Jackson’s parents have a foster kid - Erica ( I presume they still have her )
they took in a few from what I can gather but sounds like he was horrible to them

Reactions: 6
I’m going to be honest that is the biggest load of horseshite I’ve ever heard. I have a brother that was fostered there is no sense of jealousy. Let’s stop trying to explain his crappy behavior away. He’s a twit was clearly brought up in a household that doesn’t respect women and he thinks it’s cool to treat them like dirt that’s not explained away by a foster sibling

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Womp womp. So his parents took in a disadvantaged kid and that’s why he’s a prick? It’s just an excuse. I know plenty of people who grew up in really shitt circumstances and they’re not like him. I seen some other posters say it’s cause his mother probably gave the foster child more attention and that’s why he’s a prick. Let’s not blame women for men’s crappy behaviour.

he’s in his mid twenties. If it affected him that much, stay out of relationships and get into therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The whole I'm an asshole because my parents took in foster kids just makes him look like an asshole.

Reactions: 18
I’m going to be honest that is the biggest load of horseshite I’ve ever heard. I have a brother that was fostered there is no sense of jealousy. Let’s stop trying to explain his crappy behavior away. He’s a twit was clearly brought up in a household that doesn’t respect women and he thinks it’s cool to treat them like dirt that’s not explained away by a foster sibling
This!! My little brother is fostered with us 15 years now. I was 17 when he came into the family and before him there were many emergency foster placements in my family. Absolutely no reason for crappy behaviour whether they were troublesome or not if anything it taught me empathy and to realise how lucky i was. He’s just a dirtbag and if anything saw a chance to act up and get sympathy off his parents because he’s selfish

Reactions: 15
This!! My little brother is fostered with us 15 years now. I was 17 when he came into the family and before him there were many emergency foster placements in my family. Absolutely no reason for crappy behaviour whether they were troublesome or not if anything it taught me empathy and to realise how lucky i was. He’s just a dirtbag and if anything saw a chance to act up and get sympathy off his parents because he’s selfish
Say it again for the people in the back 🙌🏻 so sick of people trying to excuse this creatures behavior but the foster excuse is probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard. Similar situation to yourself we had many emergency placements over the years as well as two that are my siblings that I bleeping adore. Myself and my bio brother both grew up well rounded and empathetic. So nah the “he didn’t get enough attention because of his foster brother” tit doesn’t fly with me

Reactions: 8
She's had a few posts about a new job/big change after being in her old job so long and how much she loved it. Obviously get not saying where she's working for privacy but she's being a bit ambiguous about the whole thing 🧐

Reactions: 6
She's had a few posts about a new job/big change after being in her old job so long and how much she loved it. Obviously get not saying where she's working for privacy but she's being a bit ambiguous about the whole thing 🧐
What do you want her to say? 🤔

Reactions: 5