Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does his current missus know she doesn’t have to have her baps out every day? Like is that a belt she’s wearing as a top?

Reactions: 12
Pretending to support Manchester United again and plug the ticket scamming service...some seats he says as he's tucked in a corner 😂

Reactions: 7
The actual state of the "Dior" bags he is trying to promote in his stories. Is it not illegal to sell/promote counterfeit goods?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The actual state of the "Dior" bags he is trying to promote in his stories. Is it not illegal to sell/promote counterfeit goods?
Yeah I'm highly sure it is, sure the crappy cup money must be thinning out if he's resorted to flogging bags you'd get in the black market

Reactions: 5
He hasn't been plugging those fake air pods in ages actually...what were they called eire pods or some shite
---
His story working out and the PT station Conor building his monster arms before his holiday 😂😂😂 FFS twig arms and which holiday are we on now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How old is he?🤔
I know this post is fairly light hearted but it seems he always likes to try embarrass his partner on social media. He made that awful post about aoife with the blowjob comment, and I’m sure we all remember the countless things he used to put up of Ellie. I bet this one about the new girl is just the start of it, and it’ll get progressively worse. Disrespectful little prick

Reactions: 31
I know this post is fairly light hearted but it seems he always likes to try embarrass his partner on social media. He made that awful post about aoife with the blowjob comment, and I’m sure we all remember the countless things he used to put up of Ellie. I bet this one about the new girl is just the start of it, and it’ll get progressively worse. Disrespectful little prick
Thought exactly the same when I saw it. And so it begins

Reactions: 13
He did something similar to this to Ellie only for she was awake in the video and he threw a slice of cheese at her face

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The time he was commenting on Aoife leopard underwear that was on show. He’s scum

Reactions: 9