Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the buddy cups gone never hear him say much about them anymore?
There’s something weird about that, I get around and have been passing by them a lot - from town to Northside, never a soul buying anything. I don’t understand how they’re even open still. Granted the only one standing alone is Northside. He can’t be making any profit on any of them and the hours are odd. I’m convinced it’s used for illegal purposes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There’s something weird about that, I get around and have been passing by them a lot - from town to Northside, never a soul buying anything. I don’t understand how they’re even open still. Granted the only one standing alone is Northside. He can’t be making any profit on any of them and the hours are odd. I’m convinced it’s used for illegal purposes 🤷🏼‍♀️
Of course it is. He’s definitely a cover up for money laundering

Reactions: 9
Ok Nicole, we get it…. You have fake baps.

good god she honestly must have nothing else going on that she needs to ram them in everyone’s face every day.

Reactions: 10
I still think pregnancy announcement by the end of the year

He's reading tattle trying to make it look like they are interested in each other!!🤣
Great ad for Turkey teeth his are awful and we'd need redoing 🤣
---
I still think pregnancy announcement by the end of the year
Sure what else will she do, dancing is over trained for nothing
---
Her voice it sounds terrible sorry she not much to look at not saying I am am either but would not say she total babe, he really does have a type
She's like a fake Barbie looks heap . Aoife looked more authentic and that saying something ,! Nicole sounds so dumb . Family creoles her doe dancing and nothing else now she has to find a man to keep her in her fake teeth noobs eyelashes the lot
---
The disrespect zooming info her boobs and posting them he's a woman hater and she is thick as the wall
---
Great ad for Turkey teeth his are awful and we'd need redoing 🤣
---

Sure what else will she do, dancing is over trained for nothing
---

She's like a fake Barbie looks cheap . Aoife looked more authentic and that saying something ! Nicole sounds so dumb . Family concentrated on her dancing and nothing else now she has to find a man to keep her in her fake teeth boobs hair bags eyelashes the lot
---
The disrespect zooming info her boobs and posting them he's a woman hater and she is thick as the wall

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My sister works along with Go Loud on a lot of projects and said Aoife is booked for a pod on the coming months. Surely not Charlene and Ellies??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The fake soppy love pics have begun... he'll buy her some knock off shite now over the coming days and post it all over his stories to commence the love bombing phase

Reactions: 10
Everything he does is a cry for Ellie’s attention posting a picture of Whispering Angel wine which Ellie has mentioned numerous times is her favourite wine

I hope it’s Ellie and and Charlene pod, imagine the ratings 🤣 and that other fella would be sickened
My sister works along with Go Loud on a lot of projects and said Aoife is booked for a pod on the coming months. Surely not Charlene and Ellies??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's a horrible smile : take away the boobs those thrashy nails the hair extensions fillers and she is either very plain or just presentable. Aoife was prettier . Her body is her selling point . If
They are after a rich husband for her they need to make her less thrashy

Reactions: 8
She really is just all makeup and has a sour puss on her ...already seems sick of him and his camera

Reactions: 7
She keeps barking at him in his videos...I don't know is she just slow or sick of him already 😂

The neck of him to say he's on a well needed break and then has Vegas next month...the bleep drives around eating wings for a living ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15