Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just be serious enough? He put “ily” on a photo of them both, they both went to Take That last night with his mother and Nicole’s nanny. Then Conor was wrapped around her nanny on Stories too. I don’t remember Aoife, who he allegedly wanted to marry, ever meeting his parents - or vice versa?

Reactions: 2
Well one set of parents lived in Kerry and the other in Dublin...oh because he put ILU on a pic let's ignore everything and believe he's a new man...yet still had a disrespectful comment about her hand size on another post last week

Reactions: 7
Well one set of parents lived in Kerry and the other in Dublin...oh because he put ILU on a pic let's ignore everything and believe he's a new man...yet still had a disrespectful comment about her hand size on another post last week
You’re dead right, I don’t think he’s changed at all and wasn’t suggesting that. I’m just surprised it’s gotten so serious in the space of three months. He was in Kerry regularly throughout the year he spent with Aoife and even though he took their grandson on holiday, it didn’t seem he’d met them - nevermind integrated the two families like he’s done with Nicole’s in what - 14, 15 weeks? Concerning, honestly.

Reactions: 4
You’re dead right, I don’t think he’s changed at all and wasn’t suggesting that. I’m just surprised it’s gotten so serious in the space of three months. He was in Kerry regularly throughout the year he spent with Aoife and even though he took their grandson on holiday, it didn’t seem he’d met them - nevermind integrated the two families like he’s done with Nicole’s in what - 14, 15 weeks? Concerning, honestly.
I’d call that DES~PER~ATION…
He’s afraid of her running off like Aoife did. Meanwhile Aoife is living her best life with her son on what looks like an amazing holiday. So glad he hasn’t ruined her!

Reactions: 8
They are like 2 kids in that hotel room story,when he tells her to change the light to red and she barks back at him

Reactions: 3
I nearly got sick yesterday when I drove past the scrote in my home town. That hairline is even more horrendous in person 😂

Reactions: 5
Did yous notice he said to the new GF 'she won her tenth World title this day last year' and she said 'how do you know that' and he says 'cause I remember it'
Wasn't he with aoife this time last year?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I nearly got sick yesterday when I drove past the scrote in my home town. That hairline is even more horrendous in person 😂
I delivered to food to him a few years ago , he didn’t even come to the door he said leave it at the door lol did it a few times and the last time I said I’m not allowed and he came out and barely opened the door as if he’s famous and I was gonna fan girl I legit just wanted to prove it was him🤣🤣 he didn’t tip btw lol he asked my manager of the restaurant could he do a review and she was like yeah sure but it was 500 quid so she said no lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did yous notice he said to the new GF 'she won her tenth World title this day last year' and she said 'how do you know that' and he says 'cause I remember it'
Wasn't he with aoife this time last year?
Remember my arse pure love bombing, he can't remember what he did last last week clown 😂

Reactions: 6
That story he is sharing obviously for money of JP Landscaping they are scammers. The amount on Reddit and TT on them scamming people and he still shares them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
does anyone know how long he with this new girl? He made a comment yesterday about the date and it was a year since she won a world championship. Was he not with spite a year ago? Or was he seeing this one and nobody knew

Reactions: 2