Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I originally saw it, it said something like, 'she said she didn't want a caption about football'. He changes his captions so many times, he's an idiot ๐Ÿ˜‚ He has the picture pinned now. How long until he starts with the 'i'm ready for marriage and babies'!

Reactions: 7
Big fan of him posting a pic of the Westbury as if he's going there for business....yet his next picture is him in a shite candy shop looking at overpriced bottles of shite prime๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how he's clinging on to Nasti now, only for the clout since he's actually doing well and has consistent views of 10k plus on his vids and over 300k subscribers on tiktok and Conors vids barely scrape 2k likes most of the time regardless of who he features

Not saying Nasti deserves it either he's so disgusting ๐Ÿ˜‚ wish there was a thread for him I'd have so much to say

Reactions: 9
Funny how he's clinging on to Nasti now, only for the clout since he's actually doing well and has consistent views of 10k plus on his vids and over 300k subscribers on tiktok and Conors vids barely scrape 2k likes most of the time regardless of who he features

Not saying Nasti deserves it either he's so disgusting ๐Ÿ˜‚ wish there was a thread for him I'd have so much to say
Ye can make a thread ๐Ÿ˜… the up the bohs n fact he thinks heโ€™s above people grates on me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Back to college I see, will he finish it this time??๐Ÿ™ˆ I think he knows everything else is crumbling and can't sustain eating tit for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just needed to moan about the caption on thr mani pizza post, why the over used of words...like nonetheless and rammed to bits...and the to be honest with you I can't stand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This post is petty I know but he's a big child ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He literally posts the same shite as he did four years ago but I can't find the energy to slag him off as I'm seeing these overgrown child waste his years away eating fatty foods for a living, mentally hitting a stop sign right at his face on the streets

Reactions: 8
He's an awful thick bleep alright...his hotel review is literally adding VIBE where possible and everything is 'serious'

I love how mid review he states how he'd randomly love a Chinese and still posts it...that hotel must be thrilled with the funds they allocated to his mega marketing skills

Reactions: 10