Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is aoifes baby daddy a kerry footballer?
*Was. He hasn’t played in 5 or 6 years I’d say.
There’s something similar about Conor and BJ, besides them both giving me ‘the ick’.

Reactions: 5
*Was. He hasn’t played in 5 or 6 years I’d say.
There’s something similar about Conor and BJ, besides them both giving me ‘the ick’.
What do you find similar? I think they are very different

Reactions: 1
Seems as though Chris has a new job going off tonight's story, next thing he needs to do is come out of the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he's after finding his soulmate with this nasti clown! 2 eejits with tit haircuts and disgusting eating habits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conor needs to go away and work on himself big time now. How he treated Ellie was utterly disgusting and that Croke Park incident with Aoife was beyond appauling. I do think he was mad about Aoife and provably couldn't believe his luck being with a girl like her (Ellie is gorg too) but he's his own downfall and only has himself to blame for everything. No doubt he'll try squirm his way back to either of them the little weasel he is because he's really nothing else going for him. The only thing people have only ever been interested is him being a toxic prick to women.
Guys, I'm only after discovering this lad, what was the Croke park incident????

Reactions: 2
Imagine those 2 twats rocking up to your business looking for discounts to taste your food... Nevermind Conors stooge frankenstein lurking behind then

Reactions: 10
Conor and nasti. Even sounds well together. Nasti had a run in with that Richie’s food for nature as well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.