Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His kebab video "me and Darren had this between us". Can just imagine them taking bites and handing it back and forth to eachother 🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who doesnt understand why people buy fake designer items that they would never usually be able to afford - which makes it obvious that it is fake?
Omg I think this all the time? I would never walk around town with a LV bag because I know people would be thinking how can she afford that it must be fake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Omg I think this all the time? I would never walk around town with a LV bag because I know people would be thinking how can she afford that it must be fake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have a YSL bag that I saved my ass off for. Sharon up the road has loads from turkey and they look the same πŸ™ˆ I hate wearing mine anywhere because everyone will think it’s fake

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The amount of absolute shite he inhales in a day is something else, id hate to be the one washin his jocks :sick: his bowel movements must be horrendous. :poop::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The amount of absolute shite he inhales in a day is something else, id hate to be the one washin his jocks :sick: his bowel movements must be horrendous. :poop::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
He just drives from place to place filming. There is no way he eats all this. Few bites, it has to be. How his page is even alive is beyond me. Just non stop food videos and the same crappy places

Reactions: 9
And all he says is 'to be completely honest with ye' he wouldn't know honesty if it smacked him in the face

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.