Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sums up McGregor to a tee that he has Conor and as the face of his stout brand...pandering to his army of scrotes

Reactions: 8
He was out with Nicole again today in Dublin. Funny how he went to Dubai solo and not home 2 days and they are hanging off each other again.
---
That nasti chap did a video dissing Richies food and nature for promoting tax zap funnily enough...
Tbf Richie is a nightmare. He thinks he’s unreal he’s a pure trouble maker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sums up McGregor to a tee that he has Conor and as the face of his stout brand...pandering to his army of scrotes
I'm 24 and never heard of this guy until now before yet a lot of mutuals of mine follow... how does he have so much followers? His content is mostly just the same shtick Twiddlesticks does which constantly eating fried food shite etc

Reactions: 3
I'm 24 and never heard of this guy until now before yet a lot of mutuals of mine follow... how does he have so much followers? His content is mostly just the same shtick Twiddlesticks does which constantly eating fried food shite etc
Has followers cause he rode off the back of Ellie

Reactions: 11
As much as Conor would like us to think he’s BFF’s with McGregor, all McGregors marketing team is getting the brand out there. McGregor is actually ‘sponsoring’ a tonne of people to go wear all that stuff, post a few ads, hashtag etc.
It’s very funny CR would even think someone like McGregor would even know who he was 🤣

Reactions: 13
Him equating his food reviews as hard work and dedication in his newest video is like saying Mary down the road is actually the president

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone still follow his former sidekick Chris? Seems to have packed in his job in the airport ..what a waste of time and effort

Reactions: 5
Probably learned that rocking up 15 minutes late to open and covering with an "alright bro" to an indifferent clueless boss doesn't work in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of fall outs what ever happened with him and Darren Raggazoli (yes, I can’t spell it but yous know what I mean) 🤣

Reactions: 6
Speaking of fall outs what ever happened with him and Darren Raggazoli (yes, I can’t spell it but yous know what I mean) 🤣
No idea what happened there you never seem together anymore unless Darren got a girlfriend and is staying clear from Connor

Reactions: 4
Not one comment(or any comments at all) about him mispronouncing donner as donor. Trying to drum up some engagement is he? Thick

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.