Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #16 Conor trying to play stepdad in Kerry but we all know he’d rather Ellie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure someone seen them. It’ll probably pop up on tiktok. If I was Aoife I’d be asking for CCTV 😂 them two are as bad as each other lol

Reactions: 5
Heard they where caught riddddddddding behind the stage after the show 😂😂
With his da keeping sketch. He doesn’t seem to have any mates of his own. Either his da or that other oul fella whos always out for a feed with him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellie’s hair without extensions 😳😳😳 not a good look for platinum… I think she has the extension was too long in length as well. Nearly at her hips. I do like the colour in fairness.

Reactions: 11
The colour is lovely but if I were charleen I’d find it annoying that Ellie sent the exact same colour when they spend so much time together

Reactions: 4
The colour is lovely but if I were charleen I’d find it annoying that Ellie sent the exact same colour when they spend so much time together
That’s a bit dramatic 😂 they both always change their hair colour and it’s hardly that original of a colour

Reactions: 6
Ellie’s hair without extensions 😳😳😳 not a good look for platinum… I think she has the extension was too long in length as well. Nearly at her hips. I do like the colour in fairness.
Wow I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad!

Reactions: 1
For her as a mother to be with someone like that is absolutely shocking, imagine her family seen that , vile

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.