Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is one thing about Conor that most certainly is not small and that is his bank account. He just made 180 million dollars in the last 12 months by selling stakes in his whiskey! Tops the Forbes athlete list.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I use to feel sorry for her thinking she stuck around bcoz she was being mentally abused , then she start popping out kid after kid and posting on her gram like he’s some god . She’s either unwell or as bad as him
The way she is about and around him is classic behaviour of someone who is abused. She will not leave, it’s really sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus christ she is beyond irritating. I am all for having confidence but could she love herself any more!

Reactions: 1
Erin has been bugging me for a while. She posts alot about working hard to achieve dreams etc yes ofcourse that's true, but also does she really believe she would be in a musical and have the intsa following with all the free bees if she wasint conors sister?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She clearly expected the hotel to make allowances for her being Conors sister 🙄 like who is not gona reserve things now when hotels are mental busy coming out of a lockdown…. Where has she been!??

Reactions: 2
She clearly expected the hotel to make allowances for her being Conors sister 🙄 like who is not gona reserve things now when hotels are mental busy coming out of a lockdown…. Where has she been!??
Given his behaviour in hotels I cant see why she would play up to being associated with him

As a Dubliner, I never talk about him. Scum of the earth.
Same. He is an absolute dirt and the greatest embarrassment to our country, particularly in the world of sport. My husband won't even read an article about him he is so disgusted by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That hole family are dirt. Erin often forgets about her first born she’s all about Harry,.. Aoife is a toerag you can tell just by listening to that voicemail.. then Conor the rapist with the child in Liverpool and the other in America he forgets about.. dirt the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As a mother of a child with special needs it rubs me the wrong way as a woman with a platform that Erin has never addressed that Harry has ASD and major special needs , she keeps hinting at it but it knocks my nose out as if it’s something to hide she doesn’t come out and say it, he’s 4

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.