Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So? CAB raid houses every week. I dont see why anyone would assume it's a McGregor from the paper? Am i missing something in the article?
Because people on here think if the weather turns bad it's McGregors fault.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at Terri's page. Latest pics she's in a well nice house. Surely it has to be his kid and she's been paid out?

Reactions: 14
From what I can tell, I think Poirer knocks him out again and does some serious damage.

Think McGregor folds again once his left hand fails to knock Poirer out.

Dustin seems to be a nice, hardworking guy.

Reactions: 3
What's up with Erin's little boy? Not in a bad way but she's always half saying things about issues he has but doesn't actually ever come out with it.

What’s her username so I can have a nosey? :LOL:
Terrimurrayx

Its interesting as on the posts before the dna result shes holidaying in a caravan in Rhyl and after shes in Beverly Hills and new york.
Is she from an irish family or is naming her clodagh and dressing her in the irish football kit a way of trying to keep a link with CM?

Reactions: 13
Terrimurrayx

Its interesting as on the posts before the dna result shes holidaying in a caravan in Rhyl and after shes in Beverly Hills and new york.
Is she from an irish family or is naming her clodagh and dressing her in the irish football kit a way of trying to keep a link with CM?
Clodagh Julie Murray.. CJM... Conor Junior McGregor... CJM.. not a coincidence in my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Terrimurrayx

I agree, it’s really obvious from her Instagram alone that she has definitely came into some kind of money! I also think if the baby definitely wasn’t Conors he wouldn’t have any problems with doing the DNA test and confirming the results. He had to be tortured to do one and even that, did he even do it and were the results even true? I doubt it

Reactions: 21
Has he stopped speaking to his dad? Going by the happy father's day to my ma caption under his Instagram picture

Reactions: 9
Has he stopped speaking to his dad? Going by the happy father's day to my ma caption under his Instagram picture
Seems to be rumours that that dad cheated. Think he let conors fame go to his head. He is so cringe posing with celebs and on his boats and cars

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't say his Dad can afford to fall out with him. That animal is bankrolling his yachting life. If he was my son I would dis own him but they are all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 5
The father was caught cheating on the mother it’s why he bought the mother a new house at Christmas

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No stop it
Yeah much younger too, he was in a ton of girls DM’s on Instagram too being a right creep. I thought that was common knowledge it’s why Conor made the big show of buying the house for his Ma at Christmas.

also did you see the father day post he put up that was a definite dig, Erin didn’t post about him either. The Da actually walked around like he was some celebrity I was in a pub one night he was there kept shouting ah here stop with the selfies and nobody near him they were trying to get drinks at the bar 🤣🤣 scarlet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.