Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hole family are dirt. Erin often forgets about her first born she’s all about Harry,.. Aoife is a toerag you can tell just by listening to that voicemail.. then Conor the rapist with the child in Liverpool and the other in America he forgets about.. dirt the lot of them.
Does he have a kid in America too? I knew about the one in Liverpool, she's the spit of Conor junior, but I wasn't aware there were more.

Reactions: 1
Does he have a kid in America too? I knew about the one in Liverpool, she's the spit of Conor junior, but I wasn't aware there were more.
The one in Liverpool had a public DNA test that proved it wasn't his. As much as she did look like his other child, a DNA company used by the British magistrates is unlikely to risk its reputation, earnings and have its employees risk jail for faking or lying about the results. Not saying he's not awful or that there aren't other kids, but this one, despite the credible story, is not.

Reactions: 6
The one in Liverpool had a public DNA test that proved it wasn't his. As much as she did look like his other child, a DNA company used by the British magistrates is unlikely to risk its reputation, earnings and have its employees risk jail for faking or lying about the results. Not saying he's not awful or that there aren't other kids, but this one, despite the credible story, is not.
Oh wow never knew that about the Liverpool kid, I stumbled across the mum's instagram and she was very flashy with designer stuff and holidays so I assumed she was paid off

Reactions: 7
As a mother of a child with special needs it rubs me the wrong way as a woman with a platform that Erin has never addressed that Harry has ASD and major special needs , she keeps hinting at it but it knocks my nose out as if it’s something to hide she doesn’t come out and say it, he’s 4
As a mother of a child with special needs it rubs me the wrong way as a woman with a platform that Erin has never addressed that Harry has ASD and major special needs , she keeps hinting at it but it knocks my nose out as if it’s something to hide she doesn’t come out and say it, he’s 4
She goes on about how much uncle Conor does for her son. Yet uncle Conor wrote such an horrendous comment about Luke Keeler's sons that even the sun wouldn't publish the uncensored comment.
No wonder she can't say much when her own brother makes such comments.
Reply #77 shows it uncensored.

Reactions: 2
Where is this public DNA test?
Of course the accredited lab would not fake results. It would be struck off.
How do you know that the correct people's dna was sent to the lab? Terri went from insisting that it was Conors kid, to going quiet and flashing loads of cash. I believe she got her pay day from Conor to keep quiet. If the child wasn't the spit of Conor junior, I might believe that the dna test was carried out honestly, but the child is the spit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Where is this public DNA test?
Of course the accredited lab would not fake results. It would be struck off.
How do you know that the correct people's dna was sent to the lab? Terri went from insisting that it was Conors kid, to going quiet and flashing loads of cash. I believe she got her pay day from Conor to keep quiet. If the child wasn't the spit of Conor junior, I might believe that the dna test was carried out honestly, but the child is the spit.
I believe she was paid off. The kids is his double and she was very vocal before and now is silent and has loads of cash.

Reactions: 24
I agree, I defo think she was paid off! She has been flashing the cash all over insta and has conveniently stopped posting rants about Conor so it all adds up

Reactions: 12
And there's more by the daily fail and all the rest. I think DNA tests have to be provided under strict circumstances to avoid any doubt and ensure the integrity of the samples. As I said, I think there's lots of bad things he's done, he might even have slept with that girl, but that child isn't his.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i doubt there was even a test done. I’d say she was paid off and told to stay quiet and then his people leaked that fake story of a dna test to the papers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah there’s a child in America a little boy. Mother paid off not to open her mouth because it was around the time he was getting big.. terries child is his, I don’t think they ever done a DNA think she’s was paid too to keep her mouth shut..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Good point. I did see a 90 minute documentary about him on Irish TV about 3 years ago. He was as rough as. This was before I knew what he was like.

It is such a shame. If he was a decent human being, he could be such a force for good. Guy from humble background rises to the top of his sport in the world. Would have been a great story. Instead he is utter, utter scum.
If I was in any pub or hotel or wherever and Conor McGregor arrived I would leave. Wherever he goes, expect trouble. He is far to unpredictable and it's such a shame that as a sportsman he has let our country and himself down so badly. We are usually so proud of our countries achievements and cheer from the rooftops when anyone is successful. Not him though

Reactions: 12
So? CAB raid houses every week. I dont see why anyone would assume it's a McGregor from the paper? Am i missing something in the article?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.