Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy seeing him encouraging his son to punch another child. Father of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Classy seeing him encouraging his son to punch another child. Father of the year.
Yeah he came across like a really bad father in that video - no interest whatsoever in his son’s thoughts and interests, maniacally rambling about made up family crests/his imagined status/fighting and then instructing his lovely, young son to punch another child in the mouth. What hope does the kid have.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
My god what did I just watch. He is a repulsive piece of scum. No McGregor crest takes away from the fact that the whole family are dirty scangers with over inflated egos. That child has no hope.

Reactions: 14
The reason he is still in the UAE is because he will be charged when he comes back to Ireland and any future fights will have to be put on hold. Hence he is staying in Dubai till he fights in July so he can get one last paycheck. All his sparring partners and coaches are back in Ireland. If you want to make a few quid back Dustin or whoever he fights to beat the scumbag

Reactions: 19
My god what did I just watch. He is a repulsive piece of scum. No McGregor crest takes away from the fact that the whole family are dirty scangers with over inflated egos. That child has no hope.
All of the money they have and his children are being exposed to that level of base behaviour. Such a shame that someone who grew up in modest means has not really bettered himself at all. Fame and money seem to have given him the licence to act like the primitive entitled s**thead he has shown himself to be.

Reactions: 15
Funny he doesn't have the hardened inner Dublin accent when he's speaking like a muppet in interviews, tryna make him sound mad intelligent with his posh telephone voice 🤣
And he defo did a bag b4 that "crest/champ/hit him in the mouth yeeeeeah" vid...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason he is still in the UAE is because he will be charged when he comes back to Ireland and any future fights will have to be put on hold. Hence he is staying in Dubai till he fights in July so he can get one last paycheck. All his sparring partners and coaches are back in Ireland. If you want to make a few quid back Dustin or whoever he fights to beat the scumbag
What’s he going to be charged with?

Reactions: 4
Rape, probably.I hope so anyway.
Last year, the DPP decided not to charge him. Not enough evidence after a thorough Garda investigation apparently. So unless Tata88 knows something no else does, they're talking poo poo.

Reactions: 6
Last year, the DPP decided not to charge him. Not enough evidence after a thorough Garda investigation apparently. So unless Tata88 knows something no else does, they're talking poo poo.
DPP have a horrendous record in regards to sexual assault cases.
Ironically they probably did the girl a favour, the case is in her hands.
In regards to evidence, some of the stuff which he did to her was published in America a few weeks back.
If he doesn’t pay her off and it goes to court then it really doesn’t look good for him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.