Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Via DM comments… looks as if he maybe on borrowed time.. who knows though.. also there is another 2 additional kids in Dublin which are not dees

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Robyn84

Video of him out of his head dancing and trying to open woman's dress/ take out her tits before his camera cuts out 😮🤦‍♀️
Would one of dees sisters not pull her aside and tell her to cop on? She looks like a fook skinny or not

Reactions: 3

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Via DM comments… looks as if he maybe on borrowed time.. who knows though.. also there is another 2 additional kids in Dublin which are not dees
That's old news. He is talking about two different men.
The man who he punched for not drinking his dirt drink was an old man in The Marble Arch.
He also punched Bill Whelan, (the wigs da) and Conor was made apologise. Aoife was dating Graham at the time too so Conor had to be friendly with them. If we can all remember around that time he was pally with the Murray brothers who had a falling out with ex gang member Ian Maloney and therevwas tit for tat petrol/ pipe bombs being thrown at eachothers and family and friends homes.
Ian was once very good "friends" with the Whelans.
It seems everything Aoife touches goes stale.

Reactions: 2

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
With a bit of luck, the girls partner from drimnagh has a few connections of his own and is just waiting for things to settle before he does something for all the shit mcgregor has caused his family?
Anyone know anything about them?

jenabelle

What an absolute scumbag….he is the lowest of the low and I don’t k ow how Dee , his ‘friends’ and all the other possy of freeloaders can lay their head on a pillow at night. Pack of tramps….
Of all this comes out as true, may they hold their heads in shame. Absolutely disgusting behaviour no matter who it was.

After you sure about that? That's a genuine question as I can't find any thing on line to prove it. He may have bought shares when it went public but I doubt he has enough to have any real influence. Open to correction on that as I honestly don't know.

UFC is worth 12 billion so he's not bankrolling them.
I don’t know if it’s true just heard it and forge Irish stout is one of the sponsors. He may not be bankrolling them but I certainly didn’t know about ufc before him he definitely made it more known and a lot of fighters would have made their millions from fighting Conor. He makes them the most money thats why Dana is up his arse

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
He probably doesn't want to answer press questions about the case during the week that's probably why it was cancelled

VC10

VIP Member
What an absolute scumbag….he is the lowest of the low and I don’t k ow how Dee , his ‘friends’ and all the other possy of freeloaders can lay their head on a pillow at night. Pack of tramps….
Money; drink; drugs. ... speaks volumes....

Ok didn’t know that, then I’ve no idea why she’s had three children with this monster and not married him to protect herself. I means she’s tied herself to him for eternity anyway being the kids mother. No amount of money would make me stay but she’s too far in now to walk away with nothing.
She has 4 not 3

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I've heard of him suspected of being a daddy to kids in Dublin.
That was ages ago. One would be older than Conor Jnr

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Her hen looks so tacky
See the little fella is mc Gregor kavanagh will she be double barrelled of course she will not lose the mc Gregor name
I can't believe she didnt give him his Daddys second name, i get it if the parents were split up but they werent.... similar to Taylor i guess ,but I'm not surprised about them all clutching straws at the shitty McGregor name considering..... 🙄

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I can't believe she didnt give him his Daddys second name, i get it if the parents were split up but they werent.... similar to Taylor i guess ,but I'm not surprised about them all clutching straws at the shitty McGregor name considering..... 🙄
Sure what would they have without him