Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He obviously has the ability to use the multiple assaults, the terrorising of victims as a way to manipulate people and scare them too
Like can you imagine, Dee wanting to leave and she’s known about every single threat, nasty act he’s carried out. Cant wait to see this man’s demise

Reactions: 12

gigilouxx

VIP Member
All that money and they’re sharing one pissy cup of popcorn and a spliff between them 🤣 must be reining in the spending in time for the court cases

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sevcive

Is the fight deffo not goin ahead?
UFC deleted the promo videos and have made the event unavailable to buy on PPV. They're also running around trying to find short notice replacements for the main event.

Seems pretty certain that it's off.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He's getting slated on all platforms of social media
Dana will come out now and say its to do with visa issues entering ireland to cover his lap dogs back

I feel bad for any looser who were looking forward to going
Wonder who fits the bill for today all the food and drinks brought to the venue the staff ect
I’d be very surprised if the fight itself goes ahead. If it’s coke related then he must be on a come down or he’s failed a drug test which is probably likely

Reactions: 10

Mullou3001

Bit coincidental that his got his civil case against him pushed out to November due to him having this fight scheduled. Now all of a sudden the press conference is cancelled and I’d say the fight will be too…if that happens the girls lawyers should haul him back to court to get the case brought forward!

Ryan80

VIP Member
I see the fight is now officially cancelled as the Conor has an injury. Wonder will his trial be brought forward now since it was pushed back due ti the fight

surlook

VIP Member
I would have been shocked if that fight went ahead. That scumbag didn't want another loss and he's too long out of the game now.

He has too much money. He's lost his drive for anything other than partying.

Lico

Chatty Member
Awful. They did her car a few months ago too. I actually thought she had moved away from the area. I hope she is OK. She must be petrified.

• Sad

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
No matter what we think of him he has a huge fan base, there is people getting loans to go to that fight and he cancels two weeks out when it was never going to happen anyway. He is a pig, no respect for his fans or anyone for that matter. I hope he gets locked up after his day in court.
He'll be in prison or dead soon enough

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
Yup, taken down, they named the road she lived on. Since her horrific ordeal she’s had to deal with obstacle after obstacle and nothing has been done to stop it. It really is sickening.

I admire those small news outlets tho, not afraid to take on the big stories against that prick, same can’t be said for the MMA journos in Ireland who lick his and “coach” Kavanagh’s hole.
He has an army of arse lickers in the media trying to control the narrative around the scumbag

Reactions: 9

Lico

Chatty Member
It’s not old news that he has two other kids in Dublin. I never heard that before. I did know he had one with the girl from Liverpool and one apparently in America. He’s got 8 so!
From octogon to octodad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

dee_mc

VIP Member
He obviously has the ability to use the multiple assaults, the terrorising of victims as a way to manipulate people and scare them too
Like can you imagine, Dee wanting to leave and she’s known about every single threat, nasty act he’s carried out. Cant wait to see this man’s demise
His demise won't be through the courts anyway with the current system.
It's an awful thing to wish someone ill but I wish the worst for this scumbag, for the sake of his kids and his poor fiancée as well as for women in general.

Reactions: 8

Twintwin

Chatty Member
It’s not old news that he has two other kids in Dublin. I never heard that before. I did know he had one with the girl from Liverpool and one apparently in America. He’s got 8 so!

Reactions: 8