Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
According to CDaN, he hooked up with some girl just above the legal line.

Reactions: 1
His demise won't be through the courts anyway with the current system.
It's an awful thing to wish someone ill but I wish the worst for this scumbag, for the sake of his kids and his poor fiancée as well as for women in general.
She’d want to get a ring on her finger before anything else happens cause she’d be entitled to fuck all at the moment they aren’t married

Reactions: 1

rageinducing

Chatty Member
There is no such thing as common law in Ireland. She’s not entitled to anything except child support. How many women do we know who dont get a penny in child support? The reality is it’s not even enforced and nothing happens if you don’t pay here.

My guess is they will have a big fancy wedding abroad but he will never go down to the registry office to actually make it official.
Ok didn’t know that, then I’ve no idea why she’s had three children with this monster and not married him to protect herself. I means she’s tied herself to him for eternity anyway being the kids mother. No amount of money would make me stay but she’s too far in now to walk away with nothing.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Has ro be under the spotlight for any irish fighter

All over bellagor last night in dublin shite talking makingnthe event all about him

Twintwin

Chatty Member
The sexual assault video in the forge is still all over Twitter. Has got zero coverage from notable MMA journalists which is a shame. Big press conference coming up on Monday for them all to sweat over.

The man is literally showing who he is to everyone in these videos yet you’ll still have the muppets who say that women make up claims about him, it’s crazy.

Touch wood Chandler knocks him out and his homecoming will be the Beacon hotel court case.
What do we search to find it on Twitter?