Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
There is no such thing as common law in Ireland. She’s not entitled to anything except child support. How many women do we know who dont get a penny in child support? The reality is it’s not even enforced and nothing happens if you don’t pay here.

My guess is they will have a big fancy wedding abroad but he will never go down to the registry office to actually make it official.
While you’re correct in that there isn’t common law in Ireland, however cohabitating couples who have been together for a certain period of time are subject to similar redress legislation as those in marriages / Civil Partnerships. Of course that doesn’t extend to the benefit of availing of the tax free allowances afforded to married couples 🙄

Reactions: 2

Cantturn222

VIP Member
He's getting slated on all platforms of social media
Dana will come out now and say its to do with visa issues entering ireland to cover his lap dogs back

I feel bad for any looser who were looking forward to going
Wonder who fits the bill for today all the food and drinks brought to the venue the staff ect

Reactions: 1

Cantturn222

VIP Member
So do you think the Blackforge will now allow all travellers into the pub or is it just semi famous well known ones

surlook

VIP Member

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
That link does work to the news story. It should be shared as much as possible. Show the scummy cunt for what he is.

VC10

VIP Member
Thread starts last year with mcgregor being a sleezeball on a boat and pushing Dee around.

Thread ends with mcgregor being a sleezeball and pushing dee around.*

*dee loves it the doormat.

There is a civil case in the courts at present, brought on by the Beacon lady who was,imo, viciously raped in 2018 by an Irish mma star.
She was known to mma star. She had to have her tampon removed from her cervix due to the violence used against her.
She had to move away from her hometown afterwards due to intimidation (including an alleged offer of €1mill to say nuttin)

**important to note, the alleged mma star, presented himself to the local garda station after the incident to let garda know it was consensual sex .

All true but alleged facts I speak 💯
I remember some of those boat photos at Monte Carlo ; he seemed very close to a guy with him, both lying together, etc...... ?

sevcive

Big fucking big girls blouse

The statebif him on the bridge (I know it's high ) the highest one but he was embarrassing and the way he spoke to other people he's a piece of shit
Patty the wind wouldn't take him out
Dee was carrying a kid behind him on the bridge while he was holding on for dear life lol.

• Haha