Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
New thread title courtesy of @Calalily4 - most popular suggestion with 26 likes
Anyone want to attempt a recap of thread 6?
Thread starts last year with mcgregor being a sleezeball on a boat and pushing Dee around.

Thread ends with mcgregor being a sleezeball and pushing dee around.*

*dee loves it the doormat.

There is a civil case in the courts at present, brought on by the Beacon lady who was,imo, viciously raped in 2018 by an Irish mma star.
She was known to mma star. She had to have her tampon removed from her cervix due to the violence used against her.
She had to move away from her hometown afterwards due to intimidation (including an alleged offer of €1mill to say nuttin)

**important to note, the alleged mma star, presented himself to the local garda station after the incident to let garda know it was consensual sex .

All true but alleged facts I speak 💯

Reactions: 23

Awful stuff. I really hope the girl gets what shes looking for at the end of all this. As for that rapist c***, I wouldn’t waste words on him.
What an absolute scumbag….he is the lowest of the low and I don’t k ow how Dee , his ‘friends’ and all the other possy of freeloaders can lay their head on a pillow at night. Pack of tramps….

Reactions: 17

sevcive

The interesting thing is what made Dana or the UFC guys cancel the press conference when they got to Ireland.

Either they saw that Connor's got a bum leg or that he was completely drugged up/wasted.

My money's on the latter.

Reactions: 16

sevcive

Looks like the fight is cancelled.

Connor wasted everyone's time. He's been a deadbeat, degenerate alcoholic junkie for years at this point.

Yup, taken down, they named the road she lived on. Since her horrific ordeal she’s had to deal with obstacle after obstacle and nothing has been done to stop it. It really is sickening.

I admire those small news outlets tho, not afraid to take on the big stories against that prick, same can’t be said for the MMA journos in Ireland who lick his and “coach” Kavanagh’s hole.

• Sad

dee_mc

VIP Member
No matter what we think of him he has a huge fan base, there is people getting loans to go to that fight and he cancels two weeks out when it was never going to happen anyway. He is a pig, no respect for his fans or anyone for that matter. I hope he gets locked up after his day in court.
His fans are idiots - losing their money is more likely to make them turn away from him than all the evidence of him being a rapist junkie scumbag. If this debacle loses him fans it's doing them a favour in the longrun.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

surlook

VIP Member
Imagine people paid hundreds of euro for tickets that were free to see this clown.

That fight was never happening. He is an addict.

Reactions: 15

floggersunited

Chatty Member
No matter what we think of him he has a huge fan base, there is people getting loans to go to that fight and he cancels two weeks out when it was never going to happen anyway. He is a pig, no respect for his fans or anyone for that matter. I hope he gets locked up after his day in court.

Reactions: 13

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Ok didn’t know that, then I’ve no idea why she’s had three children with this monster and not married him to protect herself. I means she’s tied herself to him for eternity anyway being the kids mother. No amount of money would make me stay but she’s too far in now to walk away with nothing.
She couldn’t walk away even if she wanted to. He would be terrorising her for the rest of her life same as he is doing to the woman bringing him to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

surlook

VIP Member
That fight was never going to happen.

What kind of injury did he sustain? It's all too vague.

McGregor is never fighting again.

Reactions: 12

Jennymac

VIP Member
Just as the court case has been moved , they should go back to court for that absolute scumbag

The sexual assault video in the forge is still all over Twitter. Has got zero coverage from notable MMA journalists which is a shame. Big press conference coming up on Monday for them all to sweat over.

The man is literally showing who he is to everyone in these videos yet you’ll still have the muppets who say that women make up claims about him, it’s crazy.

Touch wood Chandler knocks him out and his homecoming will be the Beacon hotel court case.