Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surlook

VIP Member
Dana is a disgrace. The UFC should have for Conor loose after the bus incident. He's wasting everyone's time.

Reactions: 7

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Common law, she’s still entitled to a lot plus she’s the mother of his children. She deserves it all for putting up with his no good arse
There is no such thing as common law in Ireland. She’s not entitled to anything except child support. How many women do we know who dont get a penny in child support? The reality is it’s not even enforced and nothing happens if you don’t pay here.

My guess is they will have a big fancy wedding abroad but he will never go down to the registry office to actually make it official.

Reactions: 7
Dana is a disgrace. The UFC should have for Conor loose after the bus incident. He's wasting everyone's time.
Conor has shares in the ufc he’s bankrolling them nobody knew ufc before Conor he brings them big viewings as well they don’t care. I wouldn’t say Dana white is the quietest either say he’s also ❄ mad

Reactions: 6

Beavana

VIP Member
Video of him out of his head dancing and trying to open woman's dress/ take out her tits before his camera cuts out 😮🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

RobinsHood

What’s the reason/ excuse why they’re not married yet? Considering they have 4 kids and are Irish, and had the big fancy christenings…it’s really odd.

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
What an absolute scumbag….he is the lowest of the low and I don’t k ow how Dee , his ‘friends’ and all the other possy of freeloaders can lay their head on a pillow at night. Pack of tramps….
The dirty tramp thinks he is running a cartel who can intimidate people

Reactions: 5

surlook

VIP Member
Conor has shares in the ufc he’s bankrolling them
After you sure about that? That's a genuine question as I can't find any thing on line to prove it. He may have bought shares when it went public but I doubt he has enough to have any real influence. Open to correction on that as I honestly don't know.

UFC is worth 12 billion so he's not bankrolling them.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Independent reporting court case has been pushed back to November due to his upcoming fight. Behind paywall so didn’t link. How can that fight go ahead he’s drugged to the gills

• Angry